Chapter Twenty-Five

a/n; just so y'all know, there is going to be 30 chapter and then a sequel if anyone's interested in a second book.. And I already have an ending planned *evil laugh*

It's  Christmas so merry  Christmas or happy holidays for those who don't celebrate it.

Thankyou for all the love and support on this book so far, I love y'all x

-olimpia

---

Mitch woke up tangled in the sheets with Scott's bare chest poking out from underneath the bed sheets.

He smiled at the thought of the night before. Disneyland with the kids. Then the amazing birthday sex. It all seemed so wonderful. Mitch had never felt so loved by another guy before. Kyle definitely did not show any affection for him and their children.

The brunette turned onto his side and started tracing infinity signs onto Scott's chiseled chest. He rubbed a hand along his boyfriend's jaw, the unshaved scruff tickling his slender fingers.

He laid there for a good half an hour until there was a small knock and a head poked in through the small gap in the door.

"Mitchie?" Skylar asked quietly.

"Yes baby girl?"

"Can you braid my hair, please?"

"Of course, baby girl. Go grab your comb and hair ties and meet me in the living room. I'll be out in a second."

"Okay, Mitchie." She closed the door again and ran off to get some hair ties and a comb.

Mitch kissed Scott's forehead and got out of bed, pulling on a pair of boxers and sweatpants with Scott's oversized tee. He brushes through his hair and pulled it back into a small top knot.

Skylar was sat on the couch with all the things in her lap, watching Spongebob on tv.

"Alright, baby girl, how do you want me to braid your hair?" The twenty-three year old asked, taking a seat on the couch.

"Can I have two French braids, please?" She moved to sit on the floor and handed the comb to Mitch.

He brushed through her hair and his fingers started to braid the small girl's hair into a French braid on one half of her head.

As he was securing the braid with a hair tie, he heard a groan coming from the living room doorway. Scott stood there: eyes squinted, pajamas pants loose on his hips, bare chest and a hand running through his messy blond locks.

"G'morning," Scott mumbled as he walked over to the couch and threw himself next to Mitch. "How are we all this fine morning?"

"Great. Yesterday was amazing," Mitch leaned over and pressed a kiss to Scott's jaw. "Thankyou."

Scott smirked and last night's events and before he could say anything, Millie ran into the room.

"Good morning y'all. Daddy, can you braid my hair as well,please?" Millie asked.

"I'm pretty sure Scottie can do it," Mitch smirked and moved his shoulder in attempt to nudge Scott's head.

Scott groaned due to the fact of being waken up again, before brushing through Millie's hair and starting to braid it.

"Look Skylar, we're twins now." Millie exclaimed.

Scott smiled at Mitch as they looked at the two girls. Practically sisters, but not quite. They weren't even stepsisters due to Scott and Mitch not being married. Yet.

"Mitchell," Scott asked, turning to fully face his boyfriend on the couch. The girls sitting on the floor, talking about whatever. Mitch turned and nodded. "How do you feel about taking a road trip to our home state?"

"You being serious? When? You really wanna go down to Texas just for me?"

"Yeah. I'd love to meet the people who raised the amazing human being that I call my boyfriend."

Mitch launched himself onto Scott and repeatedly kissed him everywhere he could.

"We'll stay a couple of days, right?"

"Of course. Let's go tell the kids and then pack a couple of things. We can set off after breakfast of you'd like." Scott suggested, smiling.

"I'd love that." Mitch once again kissed Scott and went off to tell the kids.

Scott had a reason why he'd suggested this trip and a plan brewing in his head.

After breakfast, everyone was dressed and in the car. The kids sat in the back, Mille and Sky next to each other already engrossed in some drawing or something. Whereas Luke was listening to music through headphones.

Mitch sat in the passenger seat whilst Scott drove. Halfway through the drive, Scott rolled his neck a bit and groaned.

"Fuck, that hurts." Scott cussed, luckily the kids weren't listening.

"What's wrong, honey?" Mitch asked, turning his attention away from his phone.

"My neck hurts."

"Want me to massage it a bit? Then pull over to the closest gas station and I'll drive. Alright?"

"I don't wanna force you into anything, I know you don't like driving."

"Just because I don't really like driving doesn't mean that I'm not capable of it. I have a license, thank you very much." Mitch sassed and reached his arm over to massage Scott's nape.

Soon Scott pulled over into the nearest gas station and Mitch unbuckled his belt, going to Scott's side. They swapped side and Mitch pulled on his glasses, starting to drive the rest of the way.

Arriving in Arlington in the early hours of the morning got everyone tired, but most definitely excited.

Mitch pulled up in the driveway of his parents' house and everyone filed out the car. He knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it.

A average height woman with short brown hair and glasses opened the door.

"Mitchie?"

----
authors note #2
Merry Christmas again.

I'm starting a new book. It's gonna be a Scott Hoying x OC fanfic and it's going to be called 'My Warrior'. Who's gonna read? :)

Love y'all.

-olimpiaa