Chapter Twenty

A/N; y'all have permission to kill me because I haven't updated this book in so long. I'm on vacation now in Poland. I shaved my head like Kirstie's (ages ago) and pierced my cartilage. And um... On with this chapter :)
---

"Daddy?" Luke tugged on Mitch's black shorts. "Can I help you and Scotty paint? I'm a bit bored."

"Sure, just go ask Scott too." Mitch replied and kissed the top of Luke's head, before the six year old boy ran out.

"Scotty! Can I help you and daddy paint? I'm a bit bored."

"Of course you can, buddy. Go get so old clothes on first though."

"Will do, Scotty."

The curly haired boy ran out the room again and changed into some old clothes that Mitch gave him.

They were painting the new house and putting the furniture together. Currently Mitch and Scott's master bedroom was under coming a makeover.

Scott ran into the room and wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist, surprising his boyfriend.

"Hey." Scott purred and kissed the back of Mitch's neck.

"Hi." Mitch relaxed into Scott's touch and leaned back into his chest, setting his head on his shoulder.

"I'm liking this hairstyle you have going on." Scott commented, referring to the small bun on top of Mitch head.

"Thankyou. By the way, why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

"It's warm and you've got to admit I have a gorgeous body." Mitch blushed and turned around into Scott's arms.

He looked down and ran his slender hands over Scott's abs and the v-line where Scott's basketball shorts rested.

Luke walked into the room and smiled when he saw his dad kissing his boyfriend. It showed that Scott truly loved Mitch and wouldn't hurt him in any way, shape or form, unlike Kyle did.

The curly haired boy giggled, causing Mitch to pull away from Scott and blush.

"Let's get started then, yeah?" Mitch said to his two favorite boys.

"Sure." Scott replied.

"Wait!" Luke interrupted.

"What, baby boy?" The small brunette asked.

Luke didn't say anything, just stripped his blue dragon shirt off. Mitch rose his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"Luke, what are you doing?"

"I wanna look like Scotty." Luke giggled and flexed his small muscles.

Scott chuckled and high-fived the little boy.

Mitch just rolled his eyes and said, "Well I'm not because I'm ugly unlike you guys."

"Mitchie, in no way are you ugly. You're body is gorgeous and also very flexible when we have fun-"

Mitch slapped Scott's bare chest before he could get any further in detail.

"What kind of fun?" Luke asked, with a giggle.

"It doesn't matter, okay? You're a bit too young to understand, honey." Mitch answered.

"Mkay." Luke shrugged and turned to pick up the brush from the packet.

Scott chuckled and gave Mitch a look with a suggestive smirk.

The Italian brunette mouthed 'later.' With a wink.