Manny's View - Another POV

*The explanation: I've been focused on trying to be an academic weapon so hard that I tried out scheduling two chapters for the past two Sundays. I thought they had posted and have ignored most social apps to focus. It wasn't until I checked a few days ago that I realized none of these posted. I seriously apologize. Here is the update that was supposed to post two sundays ago*

a request from Christopher914 , this is a different point of view from the chapter, "Manny's View" from book 2. this is a little series that I've decided to bring to life while visiting old chapters. I've decided that if there's a chapter you want to see re-written from a different POV, I'll try my best to bring it back to life. 

A surprise POV: Father Time

-----------------------------------

Reborn

Father Time had the ability to tell when a new spirit was made. He didn't know who they would be. He didn't know what kind they would be. He just knew there was one. 

He had been watching Aster Bunnymund gardening after sending Tooth away who was just trying to get him out of his shell. The Pooka was a loner, a homebody who only came out of his Warren if there was a meeting or an emergency. It didn't help that no one really understood his loneliness that he held so close. 

Time's senses went on alert when he felt a chill in the air. He turned to see through the other glass window to Manny's room. He watched the little man holding the symbol of Winter and the symbol for the Guardian of Fun. He could feel Seraphina's anger through the air. 

He placed a hand on the glass, hacking into what Manny was seeing. He watched the two powers join together as they went towards the frozen lake within in his sight. He felt a presence in the water below as the snowflake and the other went through the ice. 

Father Time watched as the ice broke. A young boy came out of the ice, the power of Winter and the Guardian magic flowing through the air. He tilted his head at the colonial clothes that didn't quite fit the time period anymore. It had been a while since the boy had been under there it seemed. 

"Your name is Jack Frost

He heard Manny whisper through the moon beams. While Manny disappeared, he watched as the wind claimed the boy. He watched as the boy flew through the air towards the town. 

Father Time watched as the boy got walked through for the first time. He looked towards Manny to see the man wincing, not looking at the boy. He shook his head, seeing exactly where this was going. 

Manny had brought another Aster to life, the only one of his kind and alone. He knew the little man had a plan no one else would know until it was time for them to. He shook his head with a sigh. There was another disaster waiting for him to watch.

-------------------------------------

Introduction

Father Time stood just out of sight of the boy. He watched as he flew around russia, just playing and sightseeing. It had been 10 years since the boy had come to life. He felt Manny's magic running through the air and Seraphina's distant anger flowing through the sky. He could practically hear her tearing him a new one before he would calm her down somehow. 

Time smiled as the boy jumped around with the rabbits in the field. He watched as his childhood innocence showed through his playing. He felt the minute that Katie came into the area. He didn't like the girl, she had a mask behind her that never fell that he had seen. It was something he'd hope show itself soon.