Elliot's Secrets

this chapter picks up two weeks after "Sobering Up" from different POV's. All I've got to say is, little Elliot has grown up. 

enjoy the angsty chapter, a happier one is planned to be put in between this and the next.

----------------------------------

Archie

The snowflake in his hand wasn't special. There was no love in the designs. No special touches. No happiness or joy. Just plain snow. It was spread by Seraphina instead of Jack because Jack was still gone wherever Manny had let him go. 

"Archie? You need to come inside...you're not dressed for this." He didn't care. The snow falling on his body was the only way he could feel a touch of Jack. He wasn't wearing anything but his boxers in the snow, drained from the knowledge that Jack was somewhere doing something he didn't know. 

A cold nose nudged his side as he looked down to find Loki standing next to him. The once small dog was now up to his hip, growing into his size. The fact that Silver had shown up without Jack was his sign that Jack wasn't on Earth. He was somewhere else completely. 

Manny had told them all what he did, letting Jack go through the opening to the old Pookan planet that was infested by Nightmares and dark magic. Why? Because his winter magic needed a release that Earth couldn't handle. Manny's dumbass let Jack go alone instead of carrying someone with him. 

What was Jack doing? He knew the other like the back of his own hand. If Jack is left alone for too long, he loses himself in his head. Forgetting himself. His magic being the only thing he knows. Is that why he hadn't come back when Manny called?

He was lost. Jack was lost, just like Hunt had gotten lost in the power. History repeating itself over and over and over and-

"Archie, your feet have frostbite. You need to come inside." He ignored the caring voice behind him. It was his fault that neither of them had Jack. If he had just come home sooner then Jack wouldn't have run off the play hero again. He knew that if he had come home, he could've talked Jack out of this. Or at least went with him. 

A hand landed on his shoulder, turning him towards the North Pole. He looked up to meet the eyes of Death. The man was in charge of watching him today. There was a schedule of people watching him. Archie had heard Seraphina and North talking about him. Suicide Watch they called it.

He had told Seraphina once that if Jack left this world, he'd leave too. He hated a world without Jack in it now considering he knew what it felt like to have him. He knew now how bleak and dark the world would be if it didn't have Jack's light, and he didn't know if he could live without it now.

"It's the closest thing I'll get to him."

----------------------------------

Elliot

"He's not speaking, he isn't eating. We've got to do something." 

"Could he be put to sleep? Maybe Sandy could knock him out for a while till Manny finds Jack-"

Elliot listened as everyone talked about Archie like he wasn't in the other room. He slowly pushed open the blue door to see the Spring leader curled into the bed that once belonged to Jack here in the Pole before he moved to the Warren.

He walked up to the side of the bed, memories coming to the front of his mind of doing this when he was younger. He watched as Archie twitched and silently cried in his dreams. There was no life left in him without Jack here. He knew that Jack left thinking that Archie would be fine. Everyone had been telling them that the other was just fine.