Ron x cherries (do i even need to say?)

Me: 🍒

Ron: food?

Gred: boob
Forge: ies

Me: you could say that

Ron: yay

Me: no not yay ew like how does this even work???

Harry: what's the ship

Me: Ron x 🍒

Draco: wtf

Me: yeah idk even know why I have this category

Hermione: what even is the category

Me: I actually don't know it's just random ships that don't have a home or family like Harry

*insert emotional damage*

Harry: god damn

Lily: Sam we are right here

Me: *snaps and she dissolves* nope

James: BRING MY WIFE BACK

Me: he's already here *points to reggie*

James: no my WIFE

Me: *snaps and Reggie gets long hair* boom a wife

Reggie: why the fuck do I have long hair

Me: ur James wifey pookie bear ❤️😍🥰😘☺️🤭

Reggie: oh hell nah

Me: yes

Reggie: no

Me: yes

Reggie: no

Me: yes

Reggie: no

Me: yes

Reggie: no

Draco: don't do it it's a trick!

Me: yes

Reggie: no

Me: yes

Reggie: no

Me: yes

Reggie: no

Me: yes

Reggie: no

Me: yes

Reggie: no

Me: yes

Reggie: no

Me: no

Reggie: yes wait no GODDAMIT

Me: yay wedding time

Reggie: James wears the dress

Me: okie *snaps and James has a big fluffy dress*

James: no

Me: I'll bring Lily in to be the flower girl

James: fine

Me: *snaps and Lily is back*

Lily: why is James in a dress

Me: jegulus is getting married

Lily: OMG YESSSSSSSS

Me: I know right so ahem
We are gathered together here today to join together this man and this apple in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

We are here today because marriage is one of the most sacred wishes – to witness the joining in marriage of James Potter and Regulus Black. This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment with which this man and this other man begin their life together.

This is a beginning and a continuation of their growth as individuals. With mutual care, respect, responsibility and knowledge comes the affirmation of each one's own life happiness, growth and freedom. With respect for individual boundaries comes the freedom to love unconditionally. Within the emotional safety of a loving relationship – the knowledge self-offered one another becomes the fertile soil for continued growth. With care and responsibility towards self and one another comes the potential for full and happy lives.

Marriage is an act of faith and a personal commitment as well as a moral and physical union between two people. Marriage has been described as the best and most important relationship that can exist between them. It is the construction of their love and trust into a single growing energy of spiritual life. It is amoral commitment that requires and deserves daily attention. Marriage should be a life long consecration of the ideal of loving kindness – backed with the will to make it last.

Do you James Potter take Regulus Black to be your husband– to live together even if your married? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon it your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto it as long as you both shall live?

James: I will not.

Me: *shows knife that I'm hiding*

James: I will

Me: Do you Regulus Black take James Potter to be your husband even if he's already married? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?

Reggie: I will.

Me: May you always share with each other the gifts of love – be one in heart and in mind – may you always create a home together that puts in your hearts – love – generosity and kindness.

In as much as James Potter and Regulus Black have consented together in marriage and have pledged their faith – and declared their unity– are now joined.

You have pronounced yourselves husband and husband but remember to always be each other's best friend.

And so, by the power vested in me by the writer, I now pronounce you man and man – and may your days be good and long upon the earth.

You may kiss the groom!

*they share an awkward kiss*

Me: yay the ship is sailing!!!!! NEXT!!!

Ron: but-

Me: NEXT