5- What's Wrong With You!?

THIRD PERSON POV:

     After America and the officers officially entered the borders of Latimerica, they stopped by a café in a shopping area near the center of the city. Kazakhstan and Vietnam convinced Russia and Finland to let America get something and walk around without handcuffs on. Since they'll be walking around in public, it would be better if they didn't have someone in handcuffs. Only Vietnam, Finland, and America got something from the cafe though, Russia and Kazakstan just didn't want anything at the moment. America recognized one of the employees there at the cafe and kept it to himself.

     When the employee America spotted had spotted America they nodded. America smiled to himself; he's getting out of the stupid officer's supervision. Not like he ever was, if he was mad or sad enough, he could have gotten out of the station just fine. But none of the officers knew that, of course. The countries that ordered something slowly finished eating or drinking whatever they bought. When they finished the employee from earlier came over to check on them. He had two blue horizontal stripes and one white horizontal one. The white stripe was in between the blue stripes and there's a sun in the center of the flag.

     "Hello, I noticed that you officers know a good friend of mine," The employee observed, "I'm guessing you caught Meri?" The officers nodded, confused but didn't know where this is going. Finland, being... well... Finland, asked, "And why does this matter to you?" The employee smiled charismatically. "No reason, I just don't need my friend to be in the sight of officers," he chuckled, "Now then, me and Meri are going to leave, and you're not going to follow us," his tone becoming slightly more intimidating. Finland glared at the man and looked at Russia.

     Russia stood up and looked at the employee, "No thanks, we need your friend to find his crime buddies," he explained, hoping that whoever this friend of America's is would let them keep America for now, which is a ridiculous idea. The employee shook his head, "I'm afraid I'm doing it anyway," he said, still smiling. Then he flicked his wrist and snapped, all the other people in the cafe stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the table of officers. "Here me out at least, officers," The employee said.

     The employee's irises turned from a teal to a neon purple. "So, you can either let me and Meri go without following us, or I can make all these innocent civilians fight you so we have enough time to leave," the employee leered, "Which would be bad for you, since you don't want to hurt innocent people," Finland tried to stand up, but Vietnam grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back down into his seat. Russia sighed and sat back down, "Only if we get the general location of one of the two hideouts," Finland's head snapped in Russia's direction. "Russia! YOU CAN'T BE FUCKING SERIOUS!" Finland yelled.

     Russia just sat there looking at Finland, Vietnam and Kazakhstan were also looking at Russia in disbelief. "Finland..." Russia warned, "Remember who's in charge until EU says so," Finland rolled his eyes and slumped into his seat. "Whatever," Finland grumbled, "Not like I'll take responsibility for your mistakes," Russia looked back at America. "So, America, give us the general location of a hideout," Russia, not really, asked. America smiled and tilted his head, "I mean, I could, or we could just leave right now," He joked before really answering, "Jk, one of our two bases is on the East Plateau, I hope you brought your coats," Then America stood up from his chair and walked away with the man. 

     The man's eyes still had neon purple irises and the people in the cafe still had their blank gazes on the group of officers. America had to resist the urge to skip away instead of walking, he just felt like skipping. Vietnam and Kazakhstan's jaws dropped when they heard the words "East Plateau", why would Emahtron have a hideout in the coldest desert in the world!? Are they insane?! Russia and Finland sighed; they were used to cold temperatures.