24- Spill The Tea Russia

THIRD POV:

     It's almost 3:30pm by the time everyone gets to the Central City... Mainly because Mexico and Finland stopped outside the city. Finland stopped because Mexico stopped, and Mexico stopped so Greenland, America, and Canada can do Mexico's and Antarctica's makeup to look more... human. After all, they're all criminals, other than the officers.

     "Yo, Can-Can, toss me the foundation," America grumbled, still holding a grudge against the argument with Finland. Canada rolled his eyes and dug around in his bag until he grabbed a makeup bag and tossed it to America. America then dug through the makeup bag until he found what he needed and tossed the bag back to Canada.

     "Wait, what are you guys doing?" Finland asked, turning around to see America and Canada putting on foundation, America's is a darker skin tone, and Canada's is a lighter one.

"Yeah actually... what are you doing?" Russia joined Finland in turning around to watch the two Emahtron members.

     "Well, unlike you," America started, a lot more sassy than usual, "me, Nada, Mex, and Green aren't officers, we're still criminals. And Mex is going to drive you and Finland back to your homes, Mex got me and the others a hotel room. So, let's meet... uh... Europiya tower at noon tomorrow?"

     Russia shrugged, then he nodded. That works, it also gives him time to give EU a report... EU is going to kill him later. Hey, better late than never... most of the time.

     "Sounds good, I'll tell the others in a second." Russia nodded. America smiled then went back to putting on some makeup to cover his colorful flag/face. Russia didn't notice that he was staring... but America did, and America tried to ignore it.

     "Why is he staring at me? " America thought as he put the foundation away and put on other makeup stuff. [IDK how makeup works, the most I've ever done was lipstick, eyeshadow, and eyeliner... maybe a little blush. But other than that, I'm an idiot]

     Canada looked at Russia and threw his bottle of foundation at Russia. Russia got hit right in the face with a foundation bottle. America was focused on finishing his human disguise, while Russia looked at Canada awkwardly. Canada's eyes narrowed, and Russia felt a little nervous now, then Canada smiled and started to put the makeup away.

     "Hey, Russia," Canada said, still smiling, "can I talk with you outside for a second?" Canada finished putting the makeup away and started to put the bag away. America looked at Canada confused, then at Russia, then back at Canada.

     "Uh... yeah, sure." Russia nodded; this was weird. Why did Canada even hit him with the bottle of foundation?

     Russia got out of the car, and Canada did too. America felt like he was missing something, but he decided to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender in his head. He's watched it so many times at this point that he can watch certain episodes in his head.

     Russia and Canada were standing behind the car, both waiting for the other to speak. Until Canada broke the silence with a question.

"Why were you staring at Ameri?" Canada asked, actually wanting to know, but mainly because he wanted to make sure that Ameri wouldn't get hurt.

     Russia was surprised and caught off guard with the question. He was staring at America?

"What?" Russia asked, not understanding, "What do you mean? I was staring at America?" Canada sighed, then glanced at America, who's sitting in the car staring at nothing.

     "You know what I mean." Canada smiled, "You were staring at him." Russia stayed silent, trying to think of an excuse, he really didn't know that he was staring at America. Canada kept waiting for an answer, then his eyes lit up.