30- Red, White, and Blood

THIRD POV (I love the picture at the top-):

Russia watched America fall over, not exactly bothering to catch America. Kazakhstan and Finland watched as well, while Mexico watched and held back his laughter. Once America hit the floor and started snoring, Mexico laughed, and Russia had a small smile on his face.

UK looked at America from a distance, at her desk, and had an expression that was a mix of sympathy and indifference. Which is contradictory, yet somehow UK's expression is a perfect balance between the two.

"General UK," Finland said, looking back at UK, "it's been a while, though I wish we could meet again under... better circumstances," UK nods and picks up her teacup, taking a sip of tea.

"Uh... is Ameri going to wake up soon?" Mexico asked, pointing to the sleeping America on the floor, turning his attention to UK.

UK shrugged, "Maybe," she said, setting down her teacup before sighing, "We need to stop Poland," Everyone stood in silence, turning their gazes to America. Since they all know about America's... issues with Poland, other than UK.

Mexico kicked America's side, waking America. Everyone watched as America sat up, mumbling curses as he started to stand up. Then America looked around and smiled.

"God damn this is a cool office," America commented, looking at UK, "General UK, haven't seen you in a while," America's second comment made everyone, except Mexico, look at America with confused expressions.

America sighed, "I may or may not have helped beat the shit out of German Empire, Reich, Imperial Japan, and a lot of other people during wars behind the scenes," Mexico nods, confirming this explanation.

"Uh huh..." UK nods slowly, still slightly confused, "Moving on, do we have a plan of action for taking down Poland?" She asked, standing up and walking towards the group of five. Russia, Finland, Mexico, and America all shrugged, but then Kazakhstan spoke up.

Kazakhstan cleared his throat, "Find Poland, beat the shit out of him, throw him in jail... that's the oversimplified version of it though," He said calmly. Everyone looked at Kazakhstan, a slight look of shock on their faces, they've never heard Kazakhstan say something like that before... especially so... calmly.

"Well... he's not wrong?" America replied, a little quizzically, since they don't exactly have a plan. The fact that they didn't have a plan definitely didn't reassure UK... of course she's stuck with a few idiots that didn't plan a plan.

"I suppose not..." UK said hesitantly, then looked at Mexico, who was behind Kazakhstan, "I see you have Mexico with you? Where are the others?" she asked, raising her eyebrows in slight surprise.

"Canada's with Vietnam and Antarctica," America said nonchalantly, then his quizzical expression faded into one of annoyance, "Greenland's been dealt with, she's gone," UK looked shocked, and the others nodded.

"Greenland is... was a traitor," Mexico explained, "She got to Finland and Russia before Ameri... snapped. But a girl named Japan got to Greenland before Ameri could,"

America scowled, "Can we be done talking about her? She's dead now, no use talking about who's dead," he snapped, Mexico's eyes widened, a glint of shock and hurt. America sighed and folded his arms, "We need to get Poland, so that's what we're doing,"

"Well then, let's go, UK you'll lead the way to Poland's office," Finland said turning around, walking towards the door and shoved the others out of the way as he did so. The others shrugged and followed, even though Kazakhstan, Russia, and Mexico weren't happy about being shoved. UK wasn't in the way, so she wasn't shoved, and Finland didn't want to piss America off, so he wasn't shoved either.