11- Too easy, too depressy

THIRD POV:

The car was quiet, no one was speaking, and the radio was off. There was a chilling feel in the air. Everyone knew that it was going well for them... too well, almost. Something is about to go wrong, but the only question is:

What will go wrong?

Vietnam, who is usually calm and collected no matter the situation, is even bouncing their knees up and down in anxiety. Russia and Finland, being the repetitive people they are, were looking out of their windows. While Kazakhstan was looking at the road, the storm had passed entirely by now, so driving was a lot safer.

"Guys... is it just me or... is everything a little too... I-I dunno." Kazakhstan stuttered, not knowing how to describe what's wrong.

"Peaceful? Calm? Tranquil? Too much smooth sailing?" Finland suggested, looking at Kazakhstan with a bored facial expression. Kazakhstan nodded and glanced back at Finland for a moment, then turning his attention back to the road, as it's still icy.

"Yeah... It just seems like things have been... too easy for a while, right guys?" Kazakhstan said, worry lacing his tone. But he had a reason to be concerned and anxious, things have been way too easy recently.

America told them where Emahtron's hide outs are, Mr. Lima ratted out Emahtron back in Latimerica, they injured Mexico, everyone's been getting along, and last but not least, America has been way too chill... especially when he escaped, or when he spoke to the officers. It was all going too well.

What little tricks does America have up his sleeve? What made him and the rest of Emahtron start doing what they do? Is there something else happening behind the scenes? If there is, then who's in charge of it? There are so many questions, and almost no answers!

Russia has zoned out by now, bored by all the pointless conversation and anxiety in this vehicle. He was just letting his mind wander; he'd go from one thought to the next. Not even bothering to remember his previous thoughts. All he wanted was to catch Emahtron, so he could focus on other matters.

Finland was watching Vietnam being nervous, which felt uncharacteristic for them. Vietnam was always quiet, calm, and about as chill as anyone could ever get. If Vietnam was on edge, then something was definitely wrong. It's just hard to figure out why Vietnam's so alert and anxious.

Keeping himself distracted by staring at the road, Kazakhstan was trying not to think too hard about how easily everything has been. After a few more minutes of unbearable silence, Kazakhstan reached over to the radio and turned on a random station. Turns out it's one of S.K's newest pop songs.

"Hey, guys, look. I see a... building, I think." Kazakhstan smiled, a little bit of excitement slipping through. Lighting up the depressing aura in the car. Russia's head turned to look where Kazakhstan was looking, and he smiled just a little. Finland and Vietnam did the same.

"Oh, yeah. That's Vostok station, the Soviet Union established that in 1957." Russia said matter-of-factly, "But it's recently been 'renovated' in a way," Russia seemed glad to finally see something familiar after all of this boring and empty winter wasteland.

Finland rolled his eyes, immediately losing interest in the building after Russia spoke. Kazakhstan seemed a little more intrigued than before, and Vietnam has stopped bouncing their knees. Something good has happened, yet... is this the place where things go wrong for them?

It's fine... right? Nothing should go wrong in a building that Russia is familiar with, that makes sense right? Then again, you can never be too careful, especially in a case like this... what is going to happen, what's going to go wrong?