Meet the Boonpraserts

Dunk Natachai, the eldest of the 3, is an average 24 year old guy who lives with his 2 brothers Phuwin and Fourth in a small house in the village of Bangkok. Dunk works at a café. In fact, he owns the café. It was his mother's café. Sadly, his mother passed away 6 months ago to the battle of cancer. He took legal guardianship of his brothers. Their relatives would visit once in a while and offer them to stay with them. But Dunk always declined, not wanting to cause them trouble and knowing his brothers wouldn't want to leave Bangkok where all their friends were. Not to mention the café was here. His mother's café. The café that his mother adored. The café that he adored. He felt the café was the only thing that made him still feel connected to his mother. Like she was still here and hasn't gone anywhere. He didn't want to abandon the café nor that feeling.

Phuwin Tang, the second child in the Boonprasert family, just graduated from the faculty of architecture and is an incredible and very talented artist. The designs in the café were all his. He helped design the café about a year ago to make the place look more modern, and it actually helped a lot. It brought a bunch of new customers, especially teens. Sooner or later, the place started to become a place where teens would come and hang. Phuwin works a part-time job at a bar for extra cash to help his brother out. He felt bad for his brother. He worked hard to take care of him and fourth. Sometimes, he realizes that he is busy taking care of him and fourth, that he forgets to take care of himself. Phuwin hopes for dunk to find someone who truly loves him and will take care of him well in the future. Him on the other hand he doesn't believe in love. At least now he doesn't. Phuwin was actually in a toxic relationship about 2 years ago. He would like to forget about everything that happened. He wanted to keep the past in the past.

Fourth Nattawat, the youngest in the family. Fourth is still in university, rolled up in the engineering faulty. Fourth is part of the soccer team alongside his boyfriend. His boyfriend is enrolled in the same engineering faculty as him. Which is where they actually met. They have been in a relationship with each other for the past 3 months now. It's supposed to be a secret, but his brothers already knew or at least found out. He's not the best at hiding stuff and not going to lie his brothers were really supportive of him coming out. On the other hand, fourth's boyfriend, who in none other than gemini, still hasn't told anyone in his family about his relationship. Fourth, though, he understands him. He knew that he came from a rich family and was afraid of how his parents may react to his sexuality as he was one of the heirs of Aydin Industries.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hi! Happy valentines day! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. Though the main story will be starting soon in chapter 1. So stayed tuned because I will try my best to update that as soon as possible. ❤️

Once again, thank you for reading my story, and I will see you all again soon. 💕😊