CHAPTER 29: The Party

Author's POV:

Dunk: "Film?" He said as he turned to see the person.

Film: "What are you doing here?"

She asked. I should be the one asking that. He thought.

Joong: "Film, Film! God, there you are. I been looking for you everywhere." He said as he hugged her.

Film: "Oii Joong, im okay! I was just talking to Dunk." She said as she pulled out of the hug.

Joong's gaze was soon on Dunk, who was already looking at him.

Dunk: "Ahem! If you excuse me, I have to get going." He said, getting his cup of coffee and heading out.

****

It was soon the evening. Phuwin, Fourth & Book were all getting ready for the party while Dunk just got home and immediately went towards the couch as he was exhausted.

Phuwin: "Oh hia! Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

Dunk: "Yeah.... I'm just a little tired. Are you guys getting ready for the party? It doesn't start for another 2 hours if I'm not wrong."

Book: "Well, yeah, it doesn't, but we're heading early to help out."

Dunk: "But aren't their staff and workers for that?" He questioned.

Fourth and Phuwin looked towards Book.

Fourth: "Hia does make a good point."

Book: "Do you guys want to come or not? So stop asking stupid questions and just come." He said, making his way out to the car, leaving the three brothers confused.

Dunk: "Anyway, fourth stay by Phuwin's side by all times."

Fourth nodded.

Phuwin: "Well, we will get going then, Hia. Bye! Bye, Aunt Som!" He said, waving goodbye and heading out.

Fourth: "Bye Hia! Bye, Aunt Som!" He waved and went out as well.

Dunk waved goodbye back.

Pa Som: "Bye boys!" She called out from the kitchen.

Dunk got up and headed his way to the kitchen. Pa Som smiled as she saw Dunk come in. Dunk offered to help, but she denied and told him to go freshen up. It's been a while since someone has taken care of him as it's usually been him taking care of others. He let out a small smile and nodded as he headed upstairs.

****

At the Party

Book, Phuwin, and Fourth have just arrived at the party. Book immediately ran over to Force.

Fourth: "Phi, do you maybe think.... there's something going on between them." He whispered to Phuwin.

Phuwin: "I don't know, maybe." He whispered back.

Someone accidentally bumped into them from the back.

Phuwin: "Hey, watch where you're going." He turned to see Pond.

Fourth: "Phi Pond?"

Pond: "I will call you back." He said, cutting the call.

Fourth and Phuwin gave each other a glance.

Pond: "Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you guys. I should have watched where I was going."

Phuwin: "It's okay. Fourth, let's go." He said as he turned to leave, but a hand stopped him.

Pond: "Wait... I want to talk to you." He said his voice soft.

Phuwin still didn't turn, but he slowly removed Pond's hand from his.