CHAPTER 26: Where's Phuwin?

Dunk's POV:

We were back at the café. It's been a week since our trips with the Aydins. A week since joong asked me to be his boyfriend. I kept blushing thinking about it and how I was the one who initiated the kiss.

???: "Hi there, can I get a cold brew?"

Dunk: "Sure, is there anything else you would like?"

???: "Nope, that will be all."

Dunk smiled and nodded, making his way to the kitchen.

I looked for phuwin to tell him the order, but there was no sight of him. Usually it was me who would take care of the food while phuwin will take care of the customers but today phuwin insisted on working at the back in the kitchen.

I started calling his name as I saw no sight of him.

Dunk: "Phuwin!" I called but got no response.

Dunk: "Phuwin, Phuwin!" I called again, but no response.

I began to get worried. I was wondering if he went somewhere. But if he were to go somewhere, he would usually inform me. I tried dialing his number, but still no response as it kept going to voice-mail. I also went out to see if he was with customers, but still no sight of him.

I panicked and dialed fourth to see if phuwin was with him by any chance as Fourth was doing deliveries.

On-the-call

Fourth: "Oh, hello, phi! What's with the sudden call?"

Dunk: "Nong is phuwin with you by any chance." I said my voice was full of worry. I can tell fourth notice that.

Fourth: "No... why is everyone okay? Your voice is filled with worry."

Dunk: "I can't find phuwin. I searched for him everywhere. I even called him, but there was no response." I said practically shouting. I was on the verge of tears.

Fourth: "Ok, calm down, na! We will find him. I will go check home and see if he's there."

I nodded.

Fourth: "Hia, just calm down. I will be there in about 10 minutes. Please don't stress about this."

Dunk: "Ok, see you then. Bye!"

Fourth: "Bye!" He said as he hung up.

As soon as I was done with my call with fourth, I got another incoming call from an unknown called. I decided to ignore it. The call got cut, and then came another incoming call from Phuwin. I breathed a sign of relief once I saw his name appear on my screen. I didn't wait another second and picked it up.

On-the-call

Dunk: "Hello, phuwin! Where are you? I was searching for you everywhere. You know how sick and worried about you I was-"

A voice from the other side interrupted me.

???: "So you couldn't answer the unknown call but answered your dear brother's." The voice rang out. It was a female's voice.

Dunk: "Who is this? Where's phuwin?"

???: "Oho! Im not gonna let my name out that easily. Dont worry, your brother is safe with me. For now. If you dont show up to the location, i just forwarded you in 30 minutes. Then I dont know what's gonna happen to him."

Dunk: "No... please, please dont hurt him. I will be there soon."

???: "Great! See you then! And dont tell anyone about this. Bye!" She said as she hung up.

I didn't wait any second to leave. But I didn't know what to do about the café. I came out of the kitchen to see the café packed. I didn't have the heart to kick them out.