CHAPTER 10: Fake Boyfriend

The next day

Dunk's POV

It was late afternoon. I came back home to get dressed for the event that joong invited to be his date. I left phuwin to take care of the café. As soon as I got home, I went to go take a quick shower. When I came out from the shower I heard the phone ring. It was joong.

On the call

Joong: "Hello, little red. Are you there?"

Dunk: "Mhm. What's up!"

Joong: "Are you ready yet? Do you want me to come pick you up?"

Dunk: "Huh? Right now.... I'm still not ready yet. I just got out of the shower."

Joong: "Well, get ready. I will come to pick you up."

Dunk: "Wait. You know my address."

Joong: "Yup! I have it from the last time I dropped off fourth. Anyway I have to go see you soon. Bye!"

Dunk: "Um.. wait..... and he cut the call. How rude."

I quickly got dressed and used some of phuwin's perfume. As I headed down, I saw Fourth coming in. He saw me and gave me doe eyes.

Fourth: "Oh phi! You look so handsome. I could kiss you." He said, smiling.

Dunk: "You think?"

Fourth smiled and nodded.

Fourth: "Anyways, what's the special occasion. Where are you going?"

Dunk: "For the Aydin Industries ceremony. Remember joong asked me to be his date."

Fourth, eyes widened, and he started to panic.

Fourth: "HUH? THAT'S TODAY. I COMPLETELY FORGOT."

Fourth: "Wait for me, phi. Let me quickly go get dressed." He said as he rushed upstairs.

I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

A couple of minutes later.

I saw a car pull up at our house. I knew it was joong.

Dunk: "Fourth, you ready yet? If so, come down, he's here."

Fourth: "Coming." He said, running down the stairs.

Dunk: "Wow, you look great, nong." I said as I squeezed his cheeks from his cuteness.

Fourth: "Thank you, Phi!"

Dunk: "Well, let's put our shoes on and get going."

Fourth nodded.

Author's POV:

They put their shoes on and headed to the car. Dunk went to go sit in the front seat, but he was shocked to see who came to pick him up.

Dunk: "Oyy Gemini! I didn't know you were gonna pick us up. Where's joong?" He asked, kinda disappointed.

Gemini: "Phi got busy, so he was unable to pick you up. So he asked me, and I didn't mind because I had to pick up fourth as well."

Dunk: "Oh then fourth why don't you sit in the front with gemini and I go sit in the back." He said, turning and facing fourth.

Fourth gave a small nod and headed to sit in the front while dunk went to the back. With that, Gemini started the car, and they were on the road.

Gemini: "Phi!" He said, calling dunk.

Dunk: "Hmm."

Gemini: "You looked kinda disappointed seeing me. Why? Were you expecting phi joong?" He asked teasing.