Chapter 1

Chapter 1
T/N: This chapter is from when Yoohan started working at the construction site to pay off his debts.

P.S. This chapter isn't in Yoohans POV. But from his coworkers.

POV = Point Of View
_______________________________
Chapter1
Workers

The entire area of several blocks had been transformed into a construction site for a year. It's a construction that is large enough to create a new city, so there has always been a shortage of human hands. First, a bumpy road is created, and the ground is dug in each area. The building was built. The skyscrapers, has already risen so high that it it can be seen from only a few kilometres away.

Although the construction is progressing very quickly. The higher ups weren't satisfied. The same was true of Section 2-21. Dozens of new people came here every week from the manpower station. However, despite the good conditions of providing accommodation and meals, only one or two people remained a week later. There were many applicants for the last labor, but there was a reason that they paid more than others. There was a lot of work because of the rush of construction. There were also frequent accidents. In particular, the accident rate in Zone 2-21 was twice that of other places. Of course, the progress of work was twice as fast as other places.

"Please don't pick the stupid ones. Do you know how many accidents have already occurred this year alone?"

The manager, who couldn't stand it, was nervous. However, the working team leader in his late 50s who listened to him silently did only his own work.

"Don't do that. Don't go over there. Pick at least those who understand this."

There was no answer again this time. The manager issued a low warning to see if he was angry.

"If there's more accidents this year, I'll cut you off."

"What did you say?"

The manager stopped by again when he suspected his return.

"Cut it."

"Hey..."

"Cut it."

The working team leader raised his eyes and stared at the manager. The manager swallowed his saliva silently. It was different from the eyes of the working team leader that he had seen so far. All he had been looking down on was his gaze, but now he was completely focused on himself. Filled with the savagery to kill.

Tap.

The manager stepped back and recalled the words of his predecessor who left the school sometime ago.

"If you want to go back to the headquarters safely, just listen to the working team leader no matter what. Never confront him."

The working team leader said he was a famous person in this industry. It has already been under construction for more than 20 years by the managing manpower. We finished the work faster than anyone else. In particular, about ten workers who followed him did better than anyone else. Therefore, compared to Daron company, the team leader's team received more money. He is a blunt and difficult person to get close to, but there has been no problem for months. Accidents in the field always occur. Rather, the company was very satisfied with the working situation in section 2-21. This area was especially of interest to the superiors. However, a new worker died this month. It's already the second death since the beginning of this year. When two people died, the company reprimanded the manager.

Strictly speaking, it was the responsibility of the working team leader in charge of subcontracting the accident. There was an accident article in a local newspaper, so the company said it was frozen. From the manager's point of view, the company's words took precedence over the words of the working team leader. He forgot the advice of his predecessor lightly. And he regretted it now and looked at the hand of the working team leader. The working team leader lifted the large hammer in his hand and turned it around.