Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The plan was like this. Let's sit in the narrow emergency stairs aisle for about 30 minutes and find the boss and take him out. However, there was a difficulty from the beginning. Even before sitting down, I stretched my knees on the road to the sound of popularity heard from above.

" ...Be realistic. ...Asshole. You're such a fool. If you keep doing this here, you're such a fool. "

I heard a small murmur. What. Who says to whom? What do you mean? If the two were talking, I didn't want to disturb them, so I tried to go out again. So I walked quietly to the door, and the person sitting on the upper stairs recognised me in surprise.

"Ugh! I'm going to go out now!"

What are you talking about? When I looked up, a skinny man in his 30s looked down at me over the stair railing. But he looked in bad shape. His white face and cold sweat were so wet that his bangs stuck to his forehead. Crucially, he was the only one. Did you say that to yourself?

"Five minutes, please. 5 more minutes. I'll go out. Please tell them like that outside."

I guess he thought I was the one who came to find him. I don't know what it is, but five minutes doesn't seem possible.

"I just came in. Don't worry."

"Aren't you looking for me outside?"

"Who is that person?"

I swear I don't think the question is strange. However, as soon as I was asked by the man with dry glasses, he collapsed on the floor, pulling his head with his hands.

"Oh, my, I... What am I?"

I don't know that, but I know you're crazy. He grabbed the doorknob again to give him time to savor the madness alone. But I heard his twitching in pain.

"I can't stand in front of people. I didn't know so many people would gather. I didn't know what to say because my mind went blank........."

It was probably because I thought of Hansoo that I couldn't just go. The man, who was shaking like a stone statue in front of the camera, looked overlapping with this man.

"Dreams. Cy Twombly died in 1962 at the age of 55. Do you know what this is?"☠️

He blinked at my random question.

"What's that?"

"I asked because I didn't know either."

The glasses man fumbled and took out his cell phone.

"That. Should I search it?"

"I searched it, too. Cy Twombly is an abstract painter, but he didn't die at the age of 55. There are a few paintings drawn in 1962, but I don't know what it means."

There was no expectation that the he would find the answer to this problem. I was just trying to change the subject for a moment because I seemed too nervous. I never expected such an intense reaction.

"Wow! Wow! I can't believe it. It's really sensual!"

What the hell are you saying? It's clear that it's time for this guy to change his glasses. While I've seen, Cy Twombly's painting. It was worse than him scribbling with his feet.☠️🤣

"Wow. This person is a genius. To create harmony and beauty with such free irregularities."

I thought he found the wrong one, so I took away his cell phone and looked at the picture. As expected, it was a mess scribble.

"Where is the harmony and beauty of this painting?"

"I know! How did they express this harmony and beauty?"