Chapter 7

Chapter 7

My mind was complicated. I didn't understand what Torai did yet. What is clear is that he is not the one to respond to the opponent's provocation. So there had to be another reason for what he did irresponsibly. But I can't think of any other reason. There must be another reason why he fell for the trap said exactly what they wanted.

"As expected, experience and age can't be fooled."

The Dream executive mumbled. When I looked at him, he glanced at me.

"He got caught even though he could see what they were up to. There are times when you make a momentary mistake because you can't control your emotions even if you know it with your head. Director Yoon just said that."

"He could have been caught on purpose."

"He even put up his position as a director? No matter how influential he is as the second shareholder of Dream, playing on the field and sitting on the bench are completely different."

He donated all the inheritance he received from his parents, so I don't think he's a major shareholder anymore.

"They were so childish that they let their guard down and got stabbed in the back. I didn't know Director Yoon would get caught so easily about your work. No matter how much the second shareholder is, this is not right. That's why when you're young..."

The Dream executive shook his head. The word "young" was more appealing than "second shareholder".

"Director Yoon does his job well even when he is young. If the ability is determined by age, shouldn't older company executives show superior ability than director Yoon?"

"Yeah, age is not an indicator of ability. But. If I were older, I wouldn't have been involved in things like today. At least I don't put up my pride so as not to disappoint my lover in front of me. Even if I'm caught up in a momentary emotion, I'll think more about the real benefits that will come to me. No matter how good you are, if you make a mistake at an important moment and lose everything, you have no choice but to consider your age, right?" ☠️💘

"That's strange."

"What?"

"I'm still a young man, but I know I can't decide now whether this will be a mistake or not."

"Do you still think Director Yoon made this decision under a rational plan?"

"No. I don't know if it's planned or not. Even if he made a disadvantageous decision now, Director Yoon just believes he has the ability to reverse this to a good decision."

He smirked at what I said.

"That's great love. Oh, I wasn't being sarcastic. It's because I'm amazed by the youth of the two. I'm sure this is why Han Riyeon and K agency aimed at Director Yoon." 🖕

I didn't understand that. Why did it have to be Yoon Jay? Just because Yoon Jay steps down does not mean that Dream will suddenly collapse. There will be a new director anyway. The company will run as well as before. If they tried to break down the dream, They should have aimed for the president. The Dream executive answered my question.

"It's probably because of Chairman Kim." 🔪 🐍

I remembered an old snake fighting Yoon Jay a few months ago.

"We weren't the only ones who reached out even though Chairman Kim openly aimed for Dream. I tried to get my hands on the distributions of K agency and Han Riyeon. In the case of Han Riyeon's distributor, stocks once fell sharply due to Chairman Kim. Han Riyeon's side couldn't even play with her. Even if Chairman Kim had joined hands on our side at that time, K agency and distributors of Han Riyeon would have appeared again in their hands. But He died."