Chapter 24

Chapter 24
Sign it

The first broadcast was originally scheduled to be seen in the office. But when the boss suddenly had something to do and left first, Torai took me to his house. Heaven was right in front of me. Cold beer and hot chicken were on the table. The sofa had been replaced with a bigger and wider one than before. It's almost like a bed.

"Why did you change the sofa?"

He turned on the TV and then answered.

"You only like sofas. If you want to lie down together, this should be enough." ☺️

When did I say I liked sofas... Ah. When we lived together before. I remembered often sleeping on the sofa.

"But it would be hell for you."

"What"

"You can't stand being comfortable. You can't drink alcohol when you have to cross the desert with your eyes stabbed. You can't enjoy delicious food either."

He scoffed, grabbed a can of beer and handed it to me.

"I'll give you a cause. Drink for me."

It wasn't funny. And I was exhausted. The guilt of holding onto the crotch of his pants without throwing away even the outright mockery of that guy suddenly swelled up. It was sad that I was not able to die and wandered in the desert for 10 years, but at the same time I could not do even the smallest thing properly. Instead of cursing, I looked at his hand and took the beer. The beer that went down my throat after a long time was so delicious.

"Did Han Riyeon go to America?"

" ... "

"I heard it from Chae Dosang."

When I added in advance, Torai nodded.

"I put out the fire and ran to the end. I took along Jeong Eui-Chul."

"Is this fire related to the ex-husband's son you called when I was filming at university earlier? What's going on?"

"I said that Han Riyeon was taken to the hospital when she was living with her ex-husband? I didn't consider this part in the trial before, but I'm belatedly contacting the doctor to find out about this part. I filed a lawsuit again because I had to apply for testimony to hear the contents of the treatment."

"Is it that important?"

"It has been proven this time."

But what the hell is Han Riyeon doing? Have you ever had haemorrhoids? There must be something going on with the CEO of the K agency she is meeting now, and being taken to the hospital. In any case, it felt good to hear that Han Riyeon and Jeong Eui cheol were embarrassed.

"Are you the one who advised the ex-husband's son to investigate the doctor?"

"Of course, I am."

Who knows everything apart from me? Even if he didn't say it, his pride was revealed in his arrogant expression. I was slightly hoping for the conclusion that this guy was unlucky and the doctor's information was nothing.

"Why don't you ask anything else?"

"What else? Are there other doctors?"

"The judges who came out today."

The local university director came to mind.

"It's true that I hired that person on purpose..."

"Uh."

"Did you deliberately call the Professor to Korea to reveal that Chae Do sang didn't learn from John.P?"

"I'm capable enough. This time it was a coincidence. I was lucky that he came to Korea for a theatre festival. Recruiting was not as difficult as I thought. I am a curious person, so I was glad that my words worked."