Chapter 11

Chapter 11

There was a word that the former manager always emphasised. Be careful of the reporters. Never relax in front of the reporter's and don't talk carelessly. Even if you get close to each other in private, don't ever tell them what you're thinking. He asked me not to contact the reporter as much as possible because he would do it himself. So far, the reporters have nothing to pay attention to me, so the manager's words have not come to reality. However, I couldn't help but be nervous because I had to be photographed in front of reporters. I was busy taking pictures of celebrities that were crowded with reporters behind the press line, as if it was the opening of a local store. I stopped the car nearby and looked back. Manager Alice and the coordinator were busy looking outside with an excited look at the first event.

"A lot of reporters...Hmm, there are a few. "

"Isn't that a famous idol?"

"Huh? Where? Where?"

"I'm waiting next to you for a picture"

"Oh? You must be standing in line next to me and taking pictures in front of that wall one by one."

"Is he giving me a number ticket?"

"Is that so?"

I wanted to give him the number ticket and send it away. I don't think it's time for the two to stick to a small window and talk to each other.

"Is this a neighborhood store that someone you know opened?"

Even when I asked, the two did not take their eyes off the window.

"Yes, that's right. The designer here used to dress us up in our old shop. Wow. I didn't know Habong would succeed this much."

"I thought Habong would succeed. Rarely, he was a steady and sound young man. He's very shy, too."

"I was very shy."

I only complimented, but I didn't think about going out. Fortunately, they pulled us out of the car.

"Damas, get out of the car!"

T/N: 다마스 (Damas) is a type of Pick up Van

A safety guard came up to me and shouted at me. This is because I drove the car, saying that it was up to the road manager, not their role. I lowered the window and asked for a favour.

"We're going in, too, so please open the entrance to the parking lot."

"Do you have an invitation?"

I turned my head and saw the boss. What about the invitation?

"There's no such thing. Habong just told me to come."

That's what they said. I looked back at the safety guard. He opened his mouth expressionless.

"Get out of the car before i call the police".

///

An hour later. We managed to get through to Habong and went inside with difficulty. Perhaps after a long time, reporters almost disappeared, and fortunately, there was no way i would be photographed. Even if there is, there will be no one who will film me on an unpopular day. However, there was someone who was disappointed that they couldn't take a picture.

"We still have reporters outside. Can we just go in? That's not polite to reporters."

The boss asked me. I tried to approach the entrance of the venue, but I stopped and looked back. Two old men in suits listened to my answer.

"It doesn't matter because I'm not polite with reporters. And we came in through the back door."

It was when we had just arrived at the entrance of the venue through a pile of clothes boxes in the warehouse. However, we had not yet been able to enter the venue.