Chapter 3

Chapter 3

At some point, after spending time with a madman, I felt like I weighed hundreds of kilograms. As the time spent with him increases, the weight also increases. It's not to the point where I can't breathe yet. At some point, I didn't know I'd strangle myself. But as always, I pretend not to know. It's not like I'm....

"Are you depressed because there's not much time left until the shoot?"

When I looked up, the supporting actor sat next to me.

"It's too bad. Everyone wants to be caught on camera even for one more second in a popular drama."

There's a fixed script, but just because you're sad doesn't mean anything. I didn't answer him, but he was alone next to me and talked about his filming, like 'I want to take more pictures of myself. I'm riding my name on this drama, so I have to seize the opportunity.' and so on.

"Thanks to this drama, I had a chance to appear on the other side. I haven't signed yet. The writer looked at my script reading and listened to it."

The long waiting time for the shoot was boring. The supporting actor who has never spoken next to me like this before suddenly changed. My sociable personality is already widely known but the rumors about me were added as well, so everyone was reluctant to speak to me. When they heard the rumours.

The lover of the director of Dream agency. It's a guy, too. I heard they kissed at the foundation party of the agency. They say that they live together.
I heard that the ceremony was already held abroad.

The Rumors spread everywhere in the beginning and it made me a celebrity on the set. But now that the drama is nearing its end. The gossip about us have changed like this.

He was abandoned by the director. In the first place, the director only played with him, but he was not related to anything. The director performed this at the inaugural party to hide his real lover.

Before I knew it, I had became a disposable trash that was once used and discarded by Director Yoon. The change in the direction of rumors is because I rarely received support from my agency in my work. As the drama became popular, the supporting role, me, had also attracted people's attention.

It takes only 3-4 minutes when it comes out a lot in one episode, but now some people recognise me while walking down the street. Perhaps that's why interview requests often came in, and not only the next appearance, but also entertainment shows came in. But few things came to me in person. I nailed that I didn't do the interview from the beginning. The manager agreed. By establishing an iron rule that you must go out with mysticism unconditionally. The problem was work. Work was blocked from the upper line before the manager. It was the work of the freaking Nutcase. He censors what comes to me in advance and cuts everything off in advance.

T/N: Sorry Mr.Choi Jay is stealing your job now☠️

Manager Choi protested late. Of course, I couldn't tell the Madman. However, I don't think I heard a clear answer.

Who knows how crazy people think?

The manager wanted me to step up and say something, but I didn't have any complaints either. It's kind of creepy for that madman to block tomorrow's work. But later, when I looked at what he blocked, it was something I could refuse. Of course, the manager and Hansoo were frustrated on this day. As soon as my sponsors face was known, he advised me to hit it and leave him. 🙂🍃

When the water comes in, you have to row or forget about it and crawl on the floor again. The Floor? How is this the floor? Just being able to do what I want to do is already off the bottom. I wanted to play a new role to the extent that I could play even a small role. It doesn't matter if the development is slow. I didn't want to practice in real life on TV. I've never said this to a nutcase, but he felt as if he understood my thoughts and threw me a small but appropriate role. However, as I refused an important role, the rumor is now a fait accompli. Director Yoon considers me a thorn and tries to kick me out of the agency by giving only minor roles. 🥰