Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Breakfast at the boss' house has been the same for several days. Toast, Fried eggs and a cup of juice. I would only eat 100 side dishes for three meals a day, but breakfast was simple. The reason was also simple. The breakfast was prepared by the boss. However, this morning was different. I rolled around with Torai for hours, and took a shower, but suddenly the door burst opened and the boss came in.

"You don't have a schedule today, so climbing Bukhansan Mountain to train your physical strength.......Ugh!" 🌚🌝

He looked at Yoon Jay in surprise as if he had seen a ghost.

"No. When did you get here?"

The question was for Torai, and with his eyes, he shot a laser at me. Why didn't you tell me when he came? How can I say this? This guy came to have sex at dawn. 👻

"If you have time after breakfast, I'd like to discuss your future schedule."

When Torai said indifferently, the boss's eyes grew bigger and said.

"Me, with me?"

"Yes. Since my uncle is the manager."

Torai said three things to please the boss. The fact that he called him uncle. And that he acknowledge him as the manager and ask for a favour. The last one was this.

"Hmm, hmm, that's right. You're the manager. You want me to have breakfast?"

It must have been the last time that we could eat breakfast together. The boss was excited and told me to come down 30 minutes later, but went down with a lively step. I asked for a schedule that the manager was not curious about.

"What's going on?"

"Something fun."

" ... "

"Are you looking forward to it?"

"Not at all."

"You can look forward to it. It's going to be fun in the future."

I frowned.

"Are you really going to be my road manager?"

"I've been doing it since yesterday."

"What's wrong with you?" 🤷

I didn't understand. Are you doing this on purpose to show people that you can do this? Or are you trying to protest because the boss didn't hold you back?

"To be with you." 💗

" ... "

"You don't have any work in acting for a while. But you kept practicing, so you take classes every day."

" ... "

"Why aren't you answering?"

"Yes..."

I turned around and got dressed. I went back to the bathroom and stood there for no reason. I returned to the small studio apartment and read the script. I didn't see his face and endured for 30 minutes, but when time came, I quickly went down. I'm not happy that boss Alice is my manager. At times like this, it was fortunate that he had a strong spirit. He is a person who forgets his thoughts and focuses at any moment. The boss was grilling Korean beef over charcoal from 7:30 a.m.

///

When does a person experience failure? You know in your head that you've failed. If you face a situation where you face reality, you will be shocked for the second time, everyone does. I suddenly got to do something unfamiliar. When my body gets tired, I realise it only then. Because the perspective and behavior of those who treat those who fail change. Of course, there are people who treat me the same way as before. Unfortunately, there are not many.