Chapter 16

Chapter16
Kindergarteners

The filming set was changed to a playground in front of the kindergarteners. There were a lot of things to prepare in advance before the shoot, but the person who needed me the most was the boss. He dragged me to the side and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You seem close to the writer."

"No way. "

"Even though you two talked separately for as long as 5 minutes and 25 seconds?" 🙄

"We just talked about the filming."

And she only scolded me. Why? does it look like we're close?

"Why do you look so sad?"

Because I was scolded? What do you mean, "sad".

"You really don't have to worry..."

"But now there's nothing to worry about. Because I told the writer clearly. "

"What?"

"What do you mean? It's a beautiful story that you've become loved by only one man."

" ... "

"They have a very good understanding, perhaps because they're a writer. And immediately understood and cheered for your love."

I turned my head. It didn't take long to find an author near the filming team. Just in time, she looked at me. Then he gave a stiff smile and turned his head right away. Yeah, I thought I understood. I thought I understood very well. The bloody writer sent another staff to announce the start of the shoot, perhaps because of his good imagination. I took my seat and moved back in front of the sitting children. Please get some screen time. I had a request from the author. My talent, jump rope, did not need a long explanation.

"Jump lightly. And turn your arms around quickly. "

I prepared something by holding the jump rope handle to show the actual game. Then a child shouted.

"We know how to jump rope, too!"

It was the child who was well educated by her grandmother. Yeah. I knew it was you.

"I don't think I can do this."

After talking, double under. He started running so-called double unders one after another. The sound of the wind of the whipping~ whipping~ jump rope rang loudly in the playground. While I was doing a double jump, I ran by stepping on one leg at a time. Jump rope was played for hours, so I could do it with my eyes closed. I finished the demonstration briefly, but the producer asked me to try more.

"Can you do a triple jump?"

There's nothing i can't do. I did a few double jumps as a warm-up and raised my knees high. I climbed high so that my body felt like floating in the air. I did a three-tiered jump with a few more loud wind sounds than a two-tiered jump. Then i returned to a light run and stopped jumping. Done? I was going to ask, but the idol caught my eye. Why is everyone looking at me like that?

"Who wants to try?"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

I was Surprised. The children raised their hands at the same time and looked up. Staring closely, it wasn't just one person. She was well educated by her grandmother. I made the kids jump lightly before jumping over the rope.

"Lightly like a ball. What happens when you throw the ball on the floor?"

"It bounces!"

"That's right. It's bounces, right? You're balls from now on. You're a basketball and you're a volleyball. What else is there?"