Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Crazy

It is not common for scripts to change 30 minutes before filming. However, with the script already out, another script came to us. There was an additional content. A new character appeared in the scene where Han Riyeon appeared. As this scene increased, the other parts decreased, but there was no actor to be glad that the filming decreased. Even after finishing filming the script, the editing would have been cut off. So the atmosphere at the filming site was not good. In particular, when Han Riyeon appeared in front of the camera with a man in his early 20s who got out of the car together with her, everyone looked at him with an unfamiliar gaze. I can't believe Han Riyeon is next to me. Can he be the son who went into hiding? He whispered and looked, but the young man stood next to Han Riyeon as if he had come to see if there was any tension.

In the suddenly changed script, the supporting actress, who had to act with Han Riyeon, kept staring at the script as if she was embarrassed. I just had to stand behind like a folding screen, so I stood on one side so that I didn't interfere with practice. The actors who will act in this scene held the script and repeated the words several times, and the filming began after checking the movement. In the beginning it started like this. A young man pointing to Han Riyeon, he said.

"My aunt is sick, so you'd better not say anything harsh."

It was quiet in the studio. The opposing actress couldn't answer and glanced at the director. Sometimes there were actors who reworded  phases that were easy to remember. The meaning has not changed significantly, so the other actor responds. Most of them were actors who had been acting for a long time enough for writers and directors to understand. A rookie has never changed his lines at will by an actor acting. The camera turned off and everyone saw a young man. Rather, he questioned the actress in front of me as if asking why.

"Don't you remember the lines?"

"You said the wrong lines."

"I did it right. Is there something wrong with your ears?"

He smirked. He was such a kind guy. Less than 30 minutes after his appearance, he informed everyone that it was unlucky. The director in charge of this shoot stepped up.

"Please follow the script. Then, let's start again..."

"What I did is better. "

"Hey, there's a reason why there's a script. According to the script... "

"You're in your early 20s that's why your saying this. But please refrain from it. What kind of words did you use? And I'm here to check the truth of something unfair that's been buried for decades, but anyone can tell it's not the way I'm asking for it."

"Ha....." The director sighed as if swallowing his anger.

"The flow of the whole play is heavy. It should be serious enough to just refrain from being in your 20s or teens. But the way they talk right now is too light. If you come out and interrupt the name of the play"

"Then you just have to lower the tone of voice. Director Lee."

It was Han Riyeon who intervened. As the manager said, she must have great influence. The Director couldn't say anything. She shut the director's mouth and looked back at the young man.

"Lower your tone. Don't make any facials as much as possible, try again with weight, Dosang. "

"Yes"

A man named Dosang said the line he changed at will again. Perhaps because he lowered his voice and changed his eyes frighteningly, the atmosphere has changed from a while ago. Han Riyeon smiled and nodded as she was pleased, but no one laughed except her. Instead, there was a guy who frowned. Why is he here when he's not even filming himself?
Everyone was watching to say that. Cho Hyun, who talked to me earlier, was also looking at me with interest. Everyone seemed to be thinking that something was about to happen. With everyone's expectations, Hanyoung began again.