Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Although it was past work time, there were still many places where the lights were turned on. There are trainees who are practicing. There are managers who came after work. Everyone gathered around and talked. The center of the topic seemed crazy.

"We're free now, aren't we? Wow. I've never seen a terrible boss like Director Yoon. It's good to be energetic at a young age. But you have to give me time to breathe. What if he blocks all the holes for money? Can he even pay for the entertainment..."

When I appeared, They stopped talking. They glanced at me and entered the elevator. Someone's voice was heard when the door was closed.

"I heard Director Yoon said he'd come down from his seat because of him. This is why it is wrong for an inexperienced young man to sit in the Director's seat."

Can't a young person lead? And even if he is a regular employee, he will not be equally rude. It was a pity that the position of director seemed to be criticised more than his rude personality. I want people to see him with unbiased eyes. Then you and I would call each other crazy. Thanks to this, the words I shouted alone like independence fighters became a huge boomerang that didn't come back. There was a saying that I was dismissed from the agency and that director Yoon's future would soon be decided a few days later. Just because he stepped down from his position as a director, he didn't leave the company at all. That's what Han Riyeon wants openly, so the company is likely to compromise by lowering his position. Of course, it would be enough if Torai said no, but when I arrived at his office, his team members were still on their way home. I didn't know that everyone was busy even when I stood at the entrance. I wondered if I had to leave my seat even tomorrow. I thought Torai would be busy, so I turned around and headed to the rooftop. However, when I entered the stairway, I heard Assistant Park talking on the phone from the bottom of the stairwells.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I'm sad that I can't go either."

Assistant Park was crying again. At this point, I was curious about the secret life of Mr.Park's wife. And I realised again. His Ability and personality are two separate issues. Director Park who works well even though he acts like a crybaby. According to the manager, he has a lot of emotions and empathy for a man, so he's able to find things that others can't catch. This business is originally a celebrity. Maybe it fits well because it's based on people. Even if he suffers from his boss who works a lot.

"No, no. This is really the last time! After this work, there will be no overtime like this. The department might change completely..."

I climbed the stairs listening to the murmuring back-but stopped walking again at Park's words.

"What do you mean hit? I'm so excited right now. They're rolling us with excitement. But I don't know what's so good..."

Are you talking about Torai? However, no matter how little you are, you must feel dirty because you fell for Han Riyeon's trick and stepped down from your seat. There was a lot of things I wanted to ask him, but I couldn't. I told the Dream Executive that he would use this as an opportunity for a turnaround, so I had to believe it somehow. Instead, I went up to the rooftop and sat on the bench. It's only been a few months, but I felt like it's been a few years.

Come to think of it, this was the place where i first met Torai. At that time, I had nothing. I paid off all my debts and became an empty can and filled myself with revenge. Now I had to come back to being the empty can . But it didn't turn out that way. I can no longer be an empty can. Because I can't die now. I can't walk to the end of that railing and casually jump off. Like the manager said, i can just let go of the things i like. I can do it if I have to go back to being a debtor and work 24 hours a day. But there's something I can't let go of. Thanks to that Madman, I found out how fun it was. But the thing is. As the can was filled, guilt equally piled up as high as it's own height. It became so deeply embedded that it cannot be rooted out.
On the contrary, what I meant was that my heart for Torai was that deep. Oh, my. My pride is hurt. I can't believe I like him so much that I'm willing to handle this guilt. 💔😭