Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The busy daily life with the new manager has become more bustling thanks to the filming team. I didn't have time to talk to Torai who picked me up in the morning, so I could barely go somewhere quiet only in the office.

"Stop the boss."

"What?"

"You're doubting him for no reason"

His eyes became thin.

"Who did he suspect?"

"My producer."

He turned his head and looked at the PD, and his expression relaxed.

"You went too far this time. The producer who was dumped three times by one person can't be your type."🤷

"How did you all know that he was dumped three times by one person? Why isn't that producer my type?"

"There's none that looks like me."😦

T/N: your right 🗿 no one can be like you...

"What if I'm attracted to someone who doesn't look like you?"🪦

"Jung Eui Chul is ugly."🤣☠️

Jung Eui Chul isn't ugly. While trying to refute, I realised that this guy brought up his name first.

"How did you know I remembered Jung Eui-chul?"

"It's obvious. He must have been the only one to come to mind to make me jealous." 🤣

"What?"

"Your strategy is cute, though. Jung Eui-chul is not even close to my level."☠️🤣

I almost took his side, forgetting that I had to take revenge on Jung Eui-chul. No matter how much I liked him, he was annoying. Is it because of the frustration of not being able to let out what's inside? Torai immediately noticed my expression.

"There's nothing to be touched about."

"Touched?"

"You cried and begged me to defeat Jung Eui-chul, but now that you know I have the upper hand in the world, you're relieved." ☠️

Anxiety has become an entire different meaning. I was usually suspicious that this guy had the same blood like the boss. There was no place like an eye booger in appearance or personality. But now I found it. The two were in sync.

"I'd rather defeat you first."

He snorted because of my earnest desire.

"I heard the PD brought the script to memorise in the morning?"

"I'm going to defeat you."

"You brought four?"

He didn't even listen to me.

"You don't have to memorise all four."

"I have to memorise them all. Even if i test only one of the four, i don't know how it'll come out."

"You can't memorise all four."

I had nothing to say. I want to say proudly that I can memorise it, but the amount the PD gave me was formidable. As long as i simply memorise it, i can write, speak, and remember it hundreds of times every day. But what the PD brought was a play. It hasn't been long since I learned acting. I couldn't just say the lines with emotions as if memorising multiplication tables.

"Just do one. But, make it perfect."

"What if i test something else?"

"You're going to lose."