Chapter 22

Chapter 22
Tell me

I've never been afraid of the dark except when I was very young. The light was always on when needed. Because when I opened my eyes, I could always be in a bright place. So, I didn't know what it meant to be in the dark while awake. Since I couldn't see, even the smallest sound I had never heard before resounded in a loud voice, and even a slight touch felt like my whole body was being crushed. He only covered my eyes, but all my senses became several times more sensitive. A hand that was moving slowly over my chest grabbed my nipple and turned it around. It was an action that I would not have reacted much to before, but I started to feel a tingling sensation at the persistent caressing. It was the only place his hand moved.

"You are praying. But you are willing to listen to me."

His voice was heard from side. I also heard an order saying, "follow me". It was close to a whisper. No. Maybe it's my delusion. What does it matter, I've fallen into his trap and I can't do anything with my eyes covered and hands tied. I was a little terrified that I couldn't see and couldn't move my hands. Just blindly following the opponent. He squeezed my head that didn't turn around and I opened my mouth at his words.

"You are praying. But..."

The other hand ran over my stomach and went down to the bottom of the navel. I took a breath. But his hand only stopped there.

"But you're willing to listen to me."

A calm voice echoed in my ears again.

"But you're willing to listen to me..."

Words spontaneously came out of my mouth. It wasn't my will. His hands that twisted my nipple, squeeze even tighter, and the tingling sensation grew bigger. The hand that had been roaming on my stomach finally reached below my navel. I became restless because I thought he would reach my genitals if he went a little further. The commands continued to ring in my ears. Telling me to follow the orders as well. I opened my mouth again. The nerves were all in the hands that touched my body. If it wasn't for a solid body holding me by my side, I'd be lying on the sofa helplessly.

"...if you want it. In return for your prayers..."

My mouth opened regardless of my will, but I couldn't say it properly.

"You will be able to find relief and salvation from disaster."

There were words in my ears that I needed to memorise again. I think I said it right this time. His hand reached just near my penis. He hovered around with his fingertips. "Yes. Like that." I also heard compliments. But I couldn't be confident that I would continue to be praised.

"I say this because neither the story nor the incident is unfamiliar to me."

"I... I don't know."

My head didn't turn. All the nerves went to the fingers that stayed near the genitals.

"I say this because neither the story nor the incident is unfamiliar to me."

He repeated the same sentence. I opened my mouth half-heartedly, concentrating on his hands caressing all over my skin. I couldn't say "I couldn't." Even though he wasn't forcing me, I didn't want to refuse. I was able to adapt to this situation to the extent that it would not normally be understood, and I was obediently following his words. Just because he covered my eyes and tied my hands.

"I can't say things like this..."

A hand slipped between my legs. I stopped breathing. My penis became slightly firm with an erection. But when I stopped talking, his hand stopped moving. When the hand that had been caressing my nipples stopped, I became restless.