Chapter 13 🍆💦

Chapter 13
Hope & Love ~

RUMBLE. The trembling Damas barely calmed down as soon as the engine went off.

T/N: Damas > type of vehicle.

"Is it here?"

Torai looked over the window and asked the boss.

"Yes, yes. This is my house. It's your first time here, right? But Wasn't it harder to drive that? It's manual and not an auto car. It was hard to drive, right?"

He told me to thank him because he has to use his muscles to drive.

"This car was rented temporarily, so I'm going to scrap it tomorrow, so you don't have to drive anymore."

He told me to be grateful that I was able to ride a car like this and to cherish it like a family. But right now He looked like he was able to be separated from his family in a day.

"No. This car is good."

The boss's face became distorted. I was trying hard not to laugh.

"You must be tired, right? Come in and eat. Coincidentally, my wife grilled meat today."

The boss said and gave a hint to Torai. He looked like he was worried that he would just leave.

"I have to go because I have work to do."

The boss's shoulders drooped. He scolded the crazy guy.

"Eat before you go. Even if you work, you're going to eat before you go."

"Is this your dorm?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

After answering, he got out of the car. When I saw the boss again, He tried not to show his expression on his face, but I could see him dying of joy. Then his eyes met with mine. His eyes became thin.

"Don't steal Jay's meat."

Yes, I'll steal the Boss's. I accidentally entered the house where I had grilled meat. A business trip buffet was spread out in a small lawn.

///

Yoon Jay really only ate and it's been less than an hour. The boss later had a drinking party, and even his wife was drunk. Unlike his wife and I were so nervous that he might know that Yoon Jay was kicked out of the company when he came as a road manager, the boss was very excited.

"Yeah. It's time for Jay to rest, too. It's like a vacation for Jay, who was working, even though he's a road manager. I know. Didn't you leave Taemin to me because you wanted to rest in the arms of your most comfortable family? Oh. You can just say you want to work with your uncle. Hahaha. Don't you know who's shy like him?"

I wondered who the boss looked like. Thanks to this, I wasn't able to go to bed until midnight when I didn't drink. It's a relief that the boss is mistaken. Is Torai really okay? At this point, I wanted to ask himself in person. Is everything okay with your situation? I was thinking about asking by text, but the phone suddenly rang. A single name appeared on the mobile phone.

"Yes."

「Oh? You picked up right away. You're not sleeping yet? Well, if you sleep casually in the current situation, it's not a person- Sob. Sob. Sob」

He drank, too. There are only drunk people everywhere.

"Hey, go home and sleep."

「How can I sleep when you can't sleep?! You. You can't even do things properly at work! Haha... It's because of that guy... Geez. If he hadn't been acting up on the set....」