Chapter 19

Chapter 19

The hand pressing the keypad of the door lock of the front door shook. Perhaps because of that, the door did not open at first. It's been a while since I've been here. I didn't think the password changed. I clenched my teeth, calmed down, and dialed the number again. This time, beep! The door opened with a sound. As soon as the gate opened, he ran into the crazy house. There was no need to find it for a long time. He was working in the study.

"Why do you decide what to do on your own? Who wants to do that kind of program?"

When I heard an amazing story from PD Shin, Torai left his seat. The only thing that welcomed me was the boss who was excited to watch the broadcasting station and the manager who was going to do the background investigation. The actual decision would have been made anyway, so it was useless to get angry at them. All of this was clearly the work of the nutcase.

"If you want to revenge on Jung Eui-cheol or Han Ri-yeon, you do it yourself, don't put me in, you son of a bitch."

I was told to wait with Torai's finger up, overshadowing my abusive language, and he received a vibrating cell phone. And I stared at call in English that I couldn't understand. It was a very long call. One minute, three minutes, five minutes have passed. The huffing and puffing breath suddenly knew it. The fever that heated up with anger also went down. After about seven minutes, I became rather calm and was able to see Torai. I don't know what it's about, but before hanging up, I had a fever on my face. I guess everything went well. Even that was unlucky. I opened my mouth as soon as he took his cell phone off his ears.

"I'm not going to do that program."

"You don't have a choice."

"Why don't i have one? Whether i pay a penalty or get sued, it's okay if i rip off the contract."

"No, you can't quit."

He leaned against the chair and looked up at me.

"I'm going to use your guilt to make you do this program somehow." 😟

Guilt. This word is now annoying.

"Don't get me wrong. I feel guilty only to my younger brother...."😫

"Your former manager and Hansoo will be kicked out of this company and they won't be able to enter this industry. The current manager can prevent you from seeing my face for the rest of your life. The manager used past events to create crimes and can put them all in jail. The delivery office where you worked before will be closed. And I will throw away all my wealth and position and chase you like a fool. Should I put a knife in your hands again?" 🤬🚩🚩🚩wtf🚩🚩😭

His voice mixed with a light smile. I should have been angry, but ice-cold energy rushed behind my neck. At that moment, I remembered a knife stuck in his hand and my mouth hardened. Soon after, a sense of defeat struck. This guy will continue to hold and shake my weaknesses and cool my spine. This is not a matter of love, it is a matter of innate nature, and I had to admit that I was less cruel than him.

T/N: Jay you fuckin ass wtf

"Why on earth are you such a professional?"

"I'm going to use you to revenge on Jung Eui-chul and Han Ri-yeon."

"I'm not in the mood to joke around."

"Why do you hate it?"

"Why do it?"

"What I want to do is acting."

"You followed me gently when we went to the kindergarten."

"That's a one-off thing. I heard this will be aired for a month. No, I don't like the work more than that. I don't like God PD as well as the people, and I don't like to be involved in a collection, justice, and relationship."