Chapter 23

Chapter 23

People do not know by looking at the present. Maybe the boss was an acting genius in the past, with a burning passion for acting. Of course, this expectation turned out to be a delusion comparable to science fiction.

"Hmm, yes."

The boss was suddenly called to the stage and had to teach me, but he has been reading the script for five minutes now. 'My dear nephew ordered it, so I am doing it, but what the hell is this?' It was the expression.

"Shall I do it first?"

"Yeah! That's. Hmmm. That'd be nice."

He agreed greatly, and then his complexion cleared up. So which part do you do? I gave up on asking. I started the part I memorised correctly from Oedipus.

"My poor sons! Did you come here because you wanted to? Now I know for sure. I am well aware that you are all suffering."

"Wait for a moment."

I was doing Oedipus' lines, but the boss raised his hand and stopped it.

"Why are you talking like this?"

"It's a theatrical vocalisation."

Because of this, Hansoo taught me all day on the first day. Of course, you can't do well in one day.

"I thought I was going to another oratory contest."

"Do you have an oratorical contest these days?"

"What? No? It's gone?! Why?!"

The boss forgot to shoot and shouted in excitement. He was lost in his youth; I also forgot to shoot and expressed my regrets.

"Didn't get rid of it. And if you look for it, it's still there. Why are you so excited?"

"I mean, the only prize I received when I was in public school was the oratory contest."

"Because it's primary school."

"Let's beat the topic. Did you become Kim Il-sung?"

"Who did you hear from?"

"What?"

"How the hell do you know Ok Young-dal?"

"Who is Ok Young-dal out of nowhere?"

"He's my high school classmate. How did you find out Youngdal's contact information?"

"I'm not the alumni president, how do I know that?"

"Of course, I don't know the alumni president. Young-dal was kicked out by his wife, so the family doesn't know her contact information. Young-dal had an affair with his sister-in-law."

Sister-in-law? Isn't he an unheard bastard? Seeing my expression, the boss quickly took the side of Youngdal.

"It wasn't a real sister-in-law, she was a stepmother who was close friends with his wife, older sister, and younger brother."

"Still, it's true that you did something to get kicked out."

"That's true, but Yeong-dal said that he didn't know that the woman was close to his wife. They met while working in another province, and they both said that they didn't know each other's existence at all. The fact that Yeongdal isn't a very bad guy is that his wife collapsed in shock and died in the hospital after staying there for a long time. He became like that and left the house empty-handed, maybe feeling guilty? Rumor has it that he went to an island. Some also say that they saw him sleeping at Seoul station."

I don't know why the story fell into Mr. Youngdal's life story, but it seemed difficult to return to the original topic. But it was my mistake.

"In that sense, Yeongdal's situation is similar to that of King Oedipus."