Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Day off

It was a great weather to walk. However, it was not just a pleasure to visit the old neighborhood after 20 years by subway. Today, I just went out without a schedule. I've been with Yoon Jay for months, but I've rarely went out with him on holidays. We both didn't have many days off, so I spent time at home when I had time. When I opened my eyes this morning, Yoon Jay sat down in my rooftop room and was reading a comic book. The Yoon Jay. I can't believe he's reading a comic book. The guy whose cell phone always rings and who only watched business-related materials and videos. I had to rub my eyes to see if I was still half asleep.

"When did you come?"

"Let's go out."

Out of nowhere? I just washed my face and went out, but he told me to decide where to go. Why should I?

"Because I don't know the location."

"Where are you going?"

"Bathhouse."

What bath... There was something that came to mind. The bathhouse with monkey murals? Why do we have to go to the bathhouse to see the monkey painting on a day off? Then the guy told me. Time is what we have left. Oh, right. If I don't have work, he doesn't have work anymore. I felt strange. Yoon Jay, who was busy going to work in a suit every day, came to see me wearing jeans and a shirt and having nothing to do since the morning of weekdays. Of course, that didn't mean I had to go to the monkey bath. He suggested to me that he didn't like it.

"Then I'll take you to my childhood place, too."👀

I was attracted to this for some reason. I was wondering if Yoon Jay was a nutcase since he was young. So I went in front of the monkey bathhouse for the first time in 20 years, but it disappeared. Of course, the rivers and mountains have changed twice, and the place where people live must have been terrible. It's not the place I've always missed. It was a little disappointing that there was no place left in my memory.

"That's too bad."

Yoon Jay muttered. He was looking at a restaurant that replaced the bathhouse with a more disappointed look than me. His appearance touched me a little. Did you want to know about me that much? 🥺

"I have to leave a picture of the monkey mural so that I can tease you even if you don't remember well when you turn 100."🗿🙈

Torai wished me a 100-year-old longevity. What the heck. 🤣

"When I'm 100, I'll never forget that i have to beat you even if I don't remember anything else."

He smirked. Will you be able to beat me even when you turn 100? I was offended by the way he laughed at me. Can I win?

T/N: 🥺 they're talking about living together till 100.☠️ that's cute

I was offended by the way he laughed at me. Can I win?

"The bathhouse is gone. Is there any other place you were ashamed of?"

"What if there is?"

"I'll build a monument for you at least."🥺

It was lame. If it was winter, he would have been frozen until spring came, so he laughed and walked. I think he had a hard time since he lost his job. Always wearing expensive suits and driving expensive cars. I talk on the phone while looking at smartphones and devices. It was my daily life to work hectic, but now I'm wandering around the neighborhood in light clothes during the daytime on weekdays like the neighborhood's I'm not used to it either.

"If anyone hears it, they'd think you're even the president of my fan club. "🤭

"That's right."

"HaHa. It's very funny."