Finale

Finale Fuck you Yoon

Finale

A bomb went off. In fact, the article stated that a nuclear bomb had been detonated in the entertainment industry. Thanks to this bomb, Shin PD's crazy broadcast, as well as the small dating rumors before that. All other entertainment-related news was buried. The fact that Han Riyeon had a hobby of drinking other people's urine during sex had a huge impact on it. Besides, she made her ex-husband stop taking drugs because of it. 🤢That it was the cause of death. People were very shocked that all the activities to overcome the disease with natural food were only due to urine. The whole of Korea shook with this story all day long. At first, Han Riyeon's side published an opposing article through each media outlet, but the situation was reversed again with an interview with Han Riyeon's ex-lover Choi Taeil. The world has become noisy, but this will be forgotten by people in a month. Maybe Han Riyeon thinks that if she endures for a few months, it will all be quiet. But there is something overlooked. The most painful thing is not being able to forget it yourself. Shame. Anger. Fear. Guilt. Whatever. The real price for sin starts now. Well, even if it wasn't for this, she would have to fight again in court for a long time to come, and it would be quite painful.

Chae Do Sang's name can no longer be found in any articles or broadcasts. He appeared in a major supporting role in an upcoming movie, but his name was also missing from the promotion of the movie that had just begun. According to the rumors that Hansoo heard, he disappeared again, and has left his agency. He will never come back here. K's movies were already advertised everywhere. It was easy to see the trailer on TV too. One critic's review of the best Korean movie of the year continued to appear in articles for several days. However, people's attention was focused only on a foreign movie, which had a release date of one day from the K agency's movie. It was a movie starring an actor named Mash, whom Hansoo and Cho hyeon had been waiting for. It was the movie Torai invested in. The K agency put all their energy into promoting their movie until the very end. But, it was ruined. The company was hit hard enough to stumble with poor performance that could not even save 1/10th of the production cost. Now, another person who will suit the villain's ending is Jeong Eui-cheol, but I don't know his ending. The last time I saw him was in front of the hotel elevator.

"I learned something very important from the months of my vacation experience. It's all thanks to you that I am successful and that I am able to love someone. You are truly my benefactor.'

'What experience did you have?'

Torai told him something in English.

"You check it yourself."

This is the end. Jeong Eui-cheol disappeared with a firm expression on his face. I asked Torai what the hell did you tell him?

"Address and name."

"who?"

"A person who will never betray me."

T/N: Could it be Straw?! 🤭

What is it. Torai laughed at how ridiculous it was.

"I do not care. Now that bastard is completely crushed and it's important that he can never again tell you that your sexy." 🤨🗿

That's what Jeong Eui-cheol just said to make fun of me. I wanted to respond, but the words that he can't do it again bothered me more.

"Why can't he?"

"Why do you want to hear it?" 😉🤪🥴

Who wants to hear? I can't ask any questions. Even after that, he doubted me several times and looked again. It remained in his eyes. Crazy guy. Jeong Eui-cheol is an idiot. No matter where and what this guy realised, he's still a crazy guy. I was curious though.