Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Chapter 29
Benefactor

The difference between the movie and reality is that there is an ending in the movie. It doesn't exist in reality. In reality, even if the villain is defeated, life continues after failure, unless he dies. Just as I live a different life because I am a good person, there is no end to the life of a villain. But now our enemy has come to an ending that would fit the movie. The next day, as usual, I went to the office to digest the day without a schedule. The office environment was different from usual. The boss and manager, who were out before me, were too busy answering the phone.

"Where? Oh, that women's magazine. I know well. I saw it at a beauty salon. It's that magazine that had over three-quarters of ads. Is it not that much? I was bored while receiving 120,000 won nutritional care, so I counted it."

The boss was arguing with a magazine company.

"Lee Taemin's future schedule has not been decided yet. Yes. Interview at Garosu-gil until 2 o'clock the day after tomorrow. Hehe. Garosu-gil is nice. Ah. Let's meet there? It's an entertainment newspaper, but I was impressed. Yes? It's not my interview? Lee Tae-min? It's me, I don't know. Tell Lee Tae-min? Heh heh. I'm a stylist. Why me?"

The manager was playing hard to get with the newspaper. The two had to answer the phone, which kept ringing even after hanging up. Fortunately, both of them seemed to enjoy talking on the phone. I was sitting on the sofa, eating sweets, watching the two of them assimilate, and when I got up, my cell phone rang. Not many people know my phone number, so I thought it would be Hansoo again, but it was an unknown number. Who is it?

"Take it."

I heard a sound next to me. I glanced up at Torai. The guy who went to work with me was playing the role of a road manager, blowing slowly next to me.

"Do you want me to know who it is?"

"okay."

You know? I was puzzled and answered the phone.

「 "Hello?" 」

The other party didn't say anything. Hello? Again, the stranger asked.

「 "Are you Lee Taemin? 」

"Yes."

「 "There are people who want to meet Lee Taemin." 」

"Who is it?"

「 "I have Lee Taemin in mind as the main character who will go out at M Broadcasting Station early next year. Would this be enough?" 」

"What do you mean?"

There was silence for a moment, as if the other party was bewildered.

「 "Come here and talk. Yoon Jay, who is next to you, will also join us." 」

"So, with whom? Who are you?"

"Tell him you're going."

Torai intervened next to me. What? Looking back, he smiled mischievously.

"Instead, put a condition."

"What conditions?"

「 "Yes?"」

"I didn't say that to you. I'm going, but there are conditions."

「 "What is the condition?"」

What condition? I looked back at Torai.

「 "Ask for all of the distributor shares."」

What are you talking about? Out of nowhere, what is the distributor? ... There was someone who immediately came to mind. One director who owns a large share of the distributor.