Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Chapter 26
Third match

Next day. Another noisy crowd flocked to the office. Hansoo and Cho Hyun looked at the PD who came to film with a dying face, wondering if it was the third fight, with bright eyes. The PD handed me the card with the third match written on it in a softer tone than before, perhaps because of the shoot with the announcer. I read what was written on the card in front of the camera.

"The third match is a quiz. Each person makes 10 questions for a given topic and gives them to each other. The person who gets the most correct wins the game."

So far this is what I expected, so I wasn't surprised. The problem was....

"The quiz showdown is this Friday at 9pm..."

I lifted my eyes and looked at the PD, then read the rest.

"It will be a live broadcast."

I couldn't understand. There are still two more episodes left, so the final showdown will be recorded and aired this week, isn't it? But the PD shook his head. He said that he would show the result of the match first and then show the practice process on the last broadcast. Why? I asked again, but the PD replied that the idea of PD Shin was firm. It is said that the broadcasting station had to somehow increase the final ratings. To do that, we had to do a broadcast that would attract attention from the 4th episode before that, and what we came up with was the live broadcast quiz. However, it is impossible for the viewership ratings to jump suddenly unless I do a nude show during the live broadcast because I am not a topic of discussion. Could it be that Chae Do-sang will take off his top? I was engrossed in my doubts about what I was going to do. I now have a problem it looks easy, but when it came down to it, nothing came to mind. I was contemplating about what to ask, and suddenly I realised that it was too quiet. Since the filming team withdrew, I should have heard Hansoo and Cho Hyun's chatter, but it seemed that no one was there. I raised my eyes and met four eyes that looked at me.

"What are you guys doing?"

"There is no way this time."

Hansoo said in a bitter voice. What's the way?

"What do you mean it's a quiz. There's no way you can win the showdown!"

Come to think of it, there was a lot of regret in Cho Hyun's gaze as he looked at me.

"Can't we get the answer from over there?"

"Why don't you take your guts out?"

"Oh, that's a cute remark from a former loan shark."

"......"

"Please don't even think about actually taking it out."

"Then shut up."

Yes. In response, Cho hyun laughed. Why do these two guys think I'm funny?

"Taemin. Now is not the time to check whether Cho hyun's intestines are fresh or not. Hurry up and call Director Yoon. We need to get this news quickly and hear how to deal with it."

"It's nothing to worry about."

"When did you call?"

"I didn't."

I reiterated the story he had told me before the boxing match. After that, the two looked at each other and looked at me.

"Then again, is there something that Director Yoon can do?"

"You didn't ask what method I would use?"

Instead of answering, I looked at the two of them silently. In the first confrontation, they showed disbelief, and now they didn't even listen to it, but they both looked relieved.