Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Even though I struggled to avoid lightning right away there was nothing. A few days later, a large cloud with real lightning came. My article appeared on the Internet.

'A scoundrel and a high school dropout. How could a person who was walking the path of a private moneylender become a rookie actor?'

I was called to the company on the afternoon of the articles release. Hansoo greeted me with a worried face.

"The manager was called in first. Manager Park said that the boss called him, himself."

The man I saw at the company's founding party came to mind.

"It's really weird. No matter how bad an article about you came out, that's right. I can't believe the boss is calling me. You're not famous yet. Articles didn't become a big issue."

That was right. I also thought it was strange to be called out to the company. If it's my recognition, I'll only get attention if there's an article about serial murders.

"Are you okay?"

"There's no reason not to be okay"

"Where's the popularity? But the article is me."

"Where is it? There was an article like that!"

Hansoo shouted and bit his lips as if he were hurt.

"Hey. You don't have to be offended by such trash articles."

"It isn't bad."

"The person who wrote such a ridiculous article should be punished by heaven!"

"It's true to a certain extent. "

" Hey. There's nothing to let go of because you feel sorry for the reporter. Does it make sense that you worked for a private lender and bullied and threatened people?"

"It makes sense. "

"As expected."

What do you mean? I hated this person who accepted it right away more than the reporter who wrote the article. Hansoo muttered while looking into the air as he thought.

"I guess he was a former gangster with his manager..."

Should I become an incumbent gangster and take care of him? ☠️

"But it's all in the past. Before you came here, you worked on delivery for several years. Then it's like a long time ago. Mr. Lee. Don't you care what people say?"

"I don't care. "

"Never read the article comments! They cursed at you for being a gangster. Saying you don't deserve to be on TV!"

"You're the only one who needs to shut up."

"People say it's not their business and curse at me, It was all unfair for me!"

I don't think they'll listen to me no matter what I say. In response i said.

"You're not wrong either. "

Only then did Hansoo shut up. I added fire to him.

"What I did was to be criticised."

"I know. But that's in the past. You're such a good person right now."

It was amazing. I didn't expect to hear that I was a good person.

"I'm me in the past, too. Now, not doing anything bad doesn't mean that what I did in the past will disappear. When did the manager get called?"