Chapter 20

Chapter 20

The winning trash. No one instructed me, but this word kept coming to my mind when I started filming. Because of what the Torai said at the drinking party, the three who were there shouted for the statue of Buddha even though they were on it. In particular, it was crucial to say that the filming needed help from people around him. There's a part where people around you can help you during the competition? Hansoo sharpened his determination, saying he would win somehow as if he were the main character of the match. I thought it would be trash that won even if I didn't sharpen my determination . However, it was just this much, and I was not prepared to risk my life and win. Until 30 minutes before the first shoot. I came to the cable station a few hours ago for the first shoot that day and was waiting. Then, when I heard the PD was looking for me, i was guided by the staff in the hallway of the broadcasting station and stopped in front of one room.

"If you wait in that room, the producer will come."

The staff disappeared quickly, leaving only words behind. What does it mean that the PD wants to see me separately? Doubtfully, i turned around and sat in the empty room. It didn't take long to wait. The door opened within a few minutes. I stood up for courtesy and stopped. The person who entered the room smiled at me.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Jung Eui chul closed the door and walked in front of me. Why are you coming in here? I guess my expression showed my irritation. He explained it on his own.

"We're going to meet the producer, right? Before that, I came first because I had something to say. It would be inconvenient to have Taemin's manager here."

"I have nothing to say. "

"You'll have to do it. It's about the broadcast. The producer is going to come and talk about it soon. Please sit down."

He pointed at the chair with his hand. I looked at him for a while and sat down. If it's not about anything, I'll take the chair and throw it down. ☠️

T/N: he'll be playin WWE

"Taemins suggestion for the first match, It's a place to announce that today. Can I ask what kind of sports you played?"

"Even if you ask me. I'm not going to answer you."

"Haha~"

He laughed out loud. With his eyes bent looking at me.

"Then I'll guess. Taemin is good at doing things with his body, so you must have decided to do some exercise. But I don't think it's a ball game. Are you good at martial arts? Boxing? Taekwondo?"

"No matter how much you ask..."

"Oh, jump rope."

" ... "

"Is it jump rope?"

Yes, it is. I was really going to jump rope. How does he know that? The only thing I'm going to do is jump rope with a few people from our side and the PD in charge. The writer... Oh, PD. The one who called me here was also called PD. From the start of this program, I could see how it would go. Jung Eui chul supported my thoughts.

"But jumping rope is too bland. It's hard to get fun footage by jumping rope. Why don't you think about other sports? I don't know if you feel the same way as me."

"But you're not the producer. I'll say what I have to say to the actual producer."

"Exercising is good, too, but... Since Lee Taemin and Dosang are actors, how about a competition related to acting? Like Memorising a script would be good."

He decided alone, ignoring what I said. I felt dirty rather than ridiculous. What if it's not a decision made by myself?

"Did the producer say memorising a script is good, too?"