CHP 7

Warning: steamy chapter ahead

~~~~~Present ~~~~~

KIM MILA

Taehyung scoots over to me and I'm a little overwhelmed by the fact that I'm finally going to kiss him. He caresses my cheek slowly, his striking blue eyes staring into me with some kind of deep emotion although I know that isn't possible. He doesn't have any feelings for me.

He kisses me softly; his tongue gives my mouth a few teasing licks before I open up for him. He's kissing me deeper; I can taste the Whiskey on my mouth. A moan escapes my throat as he pushes me onto the mattress and climbs on top of me, his large board shoulders pin me down, but he makes sure he doesn't overwhelm me with his weight.

My fingers find his hair, and I grasp them as he continues to kiss me in a heated frenzy. I feel his fingers roam over my breasts, turning my nipples into hardened pebbles, but his hands don't stop there, they move to my waist and then cup my ass before moving back up to my breasts.

He grunts softly when my legs fall apart shamelessly.

We're kissing so hard that his hands move to my covered pussy. And then the phone rings.

Just like that, the spell is broken.

He stops and sits up. He looks even hotter with tousled hair. He indicates towards the phone like it's a ticking bomb. "You better take it."

I'm flushed and still lying on the bed with my legs apart. I close them begrudgingly and reach over the table to answer my phone.

"Mommy!" Jun's voice blares through the speakers.

I clear my throat before speaking, "Hey, honey. How's my little boy doing?"

"I missed you, Mommy. I want to go with you for the honeymoon."

I laugh and I think I see Taehyung rolling his eyes.

"You can't be at my honeymoon, sweetie but I promise we'll go for a vacation together."

"Yay!"

"It's late, baby, you should be in bed."

"I'm downstairs!"

Taehyung's eyes go wide.

"Downstairs? Where?"

There's a knock on the hotel room door.

"I'll get it." Taehyung walks out of the bedroom to answer it. I put the phone back to my ear, "baby?"

"SURPRISE MOMMY!"

Jun comes running into the room, holding a bunch of balloons, he's followed by Taehyung's staff.

The man passes me an apologetic look when he enters the room. He looks at Taehyung when he says, "I apologize for the intrusion, sir. The child wouldn't stop crying. He insisted on seeing his mother."

Taehyung nods, "That's fine. He'll stay the night with us."

As usual, I can't tell if Taehyung is pissed but I'm sure he is. The man who dropped off Jun exits the room. It's like he can't wait to get the hell out. Jun's face looks tear-stricken. He must have thrown a fit just to get here.