CHP 17

~~~~~PAST~~~~~

KIM TAEHYUNG

I shouldn't have drunk so much and even if I did, I should have known what I was doing was wrong. Even though she is old enough to know better, she is still a kid. I know better than to fall for a girl who was so young. Yet, I couldn't bring myself to do the right thing.

The right thing would have been to tell Mila to go back to her bedroom. Instead, she's tangled up in my sheets, kissing me. She clings to my neck as I trace a path from her ear to her neck while placing wet kisses on sensitive parts of her skin, making her moan.

She is inexperienced so of course she wants to explore, and the sane thing would be to let her be with someone from her high school, someone who's her own age, like that big blond football guy who came to see her off, junglebook or whatever but the thought of her with another man crushes me.

Instead, I'm indulging in a taboo relationship, all because I want to protect her from someone else.

"Taehyung," she whispers, sitting up.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

She touches the hem of her tank top, lifts it up over her head and tosses it onto the floor.I stare, stunned at a topless Mila,

"Baby...no." I whisper.

I was speaking as if the walls could hear us.

Her br*asts were nice and round, with the most perfect set of t!ts.

I try to cover her with my blanket. Even if I've had a bit of alcohol, I know I should be more strict with her and tell her to leave, but the words don't leave my mouth. "You shouldn't..." I say, "You shouldn't be doing that in front of me, Mila."

She inches closer. She's kneeling on the bed, looking like a goddess bathing in the moonlight. "Why not? Do you not like what you're seeing?" She gives me a crestfallen look, like she's hurt and I hate to put that look on her face.

My eyes get beady, "Uh...no you're beautiful. Too Perfect."

"Then what's wrong?"

"I thought we were just kissing..."

"But you said it yourself." She says, "You want me."

"Yes, I do but..."

"But what?" She asks, "I promise I won't tell anyone."

"It's not about that, Mila."

"Well, we're not doing anything wrong here." She continues, "So stop feeling guilty."