CHP 30

~~~~~PAST~~~~~

KIM TAEHYUNG

"What do you want?" Mila asks me as soon as I take a step toward her. "Why are you here?"I push a small duffel toward her. "You left some of your clothes there, so I thought I should return them."

She snatches it out of my hands. "Thanks. Anything else?" 

Her hostility is something I was expecting, especially after the way I ended things.

I love Mila with every fiber of my being, but after that maid sent the video to me, I realized the mistake I was making and the things that were at stake.

Mila's young, and if things about us got out, her life would be ruined. If I don't put distance between us now, she's going to hate me in the future.

"I did what I thought was the right thing to do.." I tell her. "I don't want to lead you on."

"You don't want to lead me on?" She huffs, and the next words she says in a whisper, "Taehyung, you took my virginity! You told me we could make things work without having to tell anybody, and now you're doing this to me!"

"I'm sorry you feel this way..." I said

"Go to hell!" she screams on the verge of tears. "You just...you just wanted a plaything for two weeks, and you got what you wanted."Now that you're bored and knew I was leaving, you didn't think it was useful, so you discarded me from your life like trash."

"That's not true and you know it." I said

"I'm not interested in talking to you, Taehyung." She flips her hair and starts walking away. Mila is usually bratty when she doesn't get what she wants, and now that I've broken up with her, she's ten times over.

I give her a nod. "Since you have Jungkook, you have no use for me, even as a friend."

She turns on her heels and stomps her way toward me.

"How dare you say that to me when you're the one who pushed me away? Jungkook is my friend, too, and he was here for me when you" she jabs an accusing finger into my chest "when you broke my heart!"

"Milaaa..." I called.

"I don't want to talk to you! Ever!" she screams and makes her way inside the house.

I know for a fact that Mila can't stay mad at me for a long time. She will message me as soon as I get home. because that's how she's always been.

I make my way toward the car when someone steps out of the shadows. I don't have to look up to know it's Jungkook.