CHP 20

~~~~~PAST ~~~~~

KIM TAEHYUNG

I can hardly concentrate on my work because there's a certain woman living rent-free in my mind and heart. It's not helping that she keeps sending me texts and making me laugh. I feel a twinge of guilt in my chest as I realize she should be doing this with someone who was of her own age, and not someone who was old enough to be her father. I mean, not literally, but if I had a child at eighteen, she'd be as old as Mila.

But she's not my kid, I remind myself.

I can't help seeing her as a woman who knows what she wants, and what she desperately wants is me. I'd been careful not to break her heart in the past and had been keeping her at arm's length, but I didn't need to do that anymore.

She knew the risks we were taking by being together, and the prejudice we would face from society. Nobody was going to accept this, and we would have to do our best to keep this behind closed doors.

She sends me a selfie of herself in the mirror in my room, wearing a skimpy silk dress that outlines her nipples. I have a full view of her br*asts from that angle. She's holding the dress up to show me her black lacy underwear.

Below the picture there's a message.

Mila: I'm waiting here for you.

Mila: Come home fast.

I look around the room and adjust myself.

Taehyung: You're a troublemaker.

Mila: Am I?

Taehyung: You just wait until I get home. I'll teach you a lesson, missy.

Mila: I don't mind learning lessons as long as you teach them to me with that massive c0vk drilling inside me

Taehyung: A little too thirsty, are we?

Mila: Hmmm...always for you, sir,

I have to adjust myself again before responding to her texts.

Taehyung: What are you thirsty for, baby?

Mila: Mostly just you.

Taehyung: I hope it stays that way.

Mila: I want to see it.

I laugh when I see her text.