CHP 25

~~~~~PAST~~~~~

KIM MILA

In the next few days, Taehyung keeps his distance from me. When I wake up in the morning, he's already left for work, and when I send him texts asking him about his day, he doesn't respond.His behaviour is making me nervous. It seems like he's tired of me.

What if I'm nothing but the flavour of the month?

He doesn't sit and talk to me, and doesn't touch me when I go into his bedroom. I'm scared that this means he's done with me.

I only have a few more days with Taehyung before my dad comes back from his business trip, and when that happens, I won't be staying in this house.

After a lot of coaxing, he agrees to take me out to dinner but doesn't show up at home to pick me up.

It's past 8 p.m., and I'm already dolled up and waiting for Taehyung to pick me up in 30 minutes when my phone buzzes with a text message.

It's from my friend, Amelia.

Amelia:- Hey!

Amelia:- Just wanted to invite you, Yoongi and I are going to hang out And guess what? Jungkook is coming with us

Amelia:- Do you want to join?

Mila:-That's great but I'm going out to dinner with Taehyung

Amelia:-Aw Kook's going to be so disappointed- He didn't want to become a third wheel so he was looking forward to your company

Mila:- maybe some other time

Amelia:- Cool

*****

I wonder if Taehyung forgot his promise to take me out. It's 9 p.m., and he hasn't called or texted. The texts that I left him are not on "seen" yet, which means he didn't even read them.

I try to call him, but he doesn't answer any of my calls. This is very unlike him, especially when Taehyung is the type of person who is never late and always punctual.

He's a man of his word and if he's not answering my calls and ignoring them then it's clearly a bad sign.

Don't go there, Mila. Taehyung might not have said it, but he still loves you.

I'm so furious right now. I'm going to kill him when he gets home. If nothing else, we could at least go out for a long drive later on.

Thankfully, he calls me ten minutes after nine.

"Mila, I'm so so sorry...I was caught up with work and didn't even look at the time."