CHP 44

~~~~~PRESENT~~~~~

KIM MILA

Taehyung seems shocked by what I've just told him. I guess he didn't expect me to get pregnant so soon, but it was inevitable with the way we've been going at each other these past few months.

He seems speechless as I stare at him. "Are you not happy?"

"Happy is not the word I'd use for what I'm feeling right now, Mila." His hand squeezes my waist. "It's beyond description."

He caresses my stomach with his hand. "When did you find out?"

"This morning." I circle my arms around his neck and pull him toward me for a kiss.

He kisses me back with the same passion. His tongue moves deliciously in my mouth, and when he pulls away. I instantly feel the loss.

"Did you tell Jun?" He asked.

"Not yet. Thought I'll tell you first, but I'm sure he's going to be excited about getting a sibling. He's always wanted one, and I had no means to give him what he wanted."

"Well, now you do," he places feather-light kisses all over my neck and my jaw. "In fact, he can have more than one sibling if he wants."

I give him a mischievous smile. "I'll be more than happy to give you more children, Mr. Kim."

Taehyung laughs. "You make me sound like a caveman."

"I'm so excited. If I'm having a boy again, then he's going to look like a miniature version of you." I say

"Or how about a little princess that looks like you? 1 would love that. Boys are troublemakers. I want a girl. Mila." He said.

"Hmmm, you're right. Don't think I have a lot of energy for another boy running around the house plotting disasters."

He pats my head. "I can't wait to tell Dad about it. He'll be more excited than the two of us put together."

I giggle as I imagine the senior Kim's reaction to the news. "Let's tell him together."

When Jin learns of the news, he's over the moon. He acts as if Taehyung and I have invented a device that could prove that the ships disappearing into the Bermuda Triangle are in fact sailing into another dimension.

We let the old man celebrate in his own way. He's so excited that he declares all the staff are going to get a bonus this month, which cheers them up, and the maids look at me like I'm a god-sent miracle.

When I tell Jun the news, he's ecstatic. He wants to go shopping for new toys for his brother.