CHP 19

~~~~~PAST~~~~~

KIM MILA

"I want to taste you first." I say.

"You've never had a c0ck in your mouth before?"

I shake my head.

"Get down on your knees. I'll teach you how it's done."

He gives me a wicked smile. "Provided you only do it to me."

I giggle, "Teach me, sir."

I get off the bed and I'm kneel!ng on the floor. He sits down at the edge of the bed with me sitting between them. His c0ck is magnificent, and the pink t!p leaks of precum, which I catch with my tongue and lick it. It's my first time testing a man.

His eyes go wide and curses under his breath. "Oh, f*ck, baby."

My fingers don't even circle around his girth, he's that thick. I explore his c0ck some more, pulling the skin down all the way and then back up. This thing is going to be inside me in a while.

The thought sends a shiver down my body and moisture pools between my 1egs.

He looks gorgeous fully clothed, and looks even better with0ut them. He has broad shoulders, and hard muscles everywhere. Not only is he good-looking, he's also kind and caring. He is unlike any guy in my school, and that's what is most attractive about him.

I suck him hungrily and greedily, trying my best to take him all in.

He m0ans, "You're doing amazing...god... Mila..."

"You mean goddess, right?"

He laughs as he holds my hair, "Right, goddess Mila...please don't stop."

He f*cks my mouth, groaning under his breath while showering me with compliments. I can tell he's close when he puIIs out of me.

"I need to be !nside you, baby." He whispers, bringing me back onto the bed, and teasing my b*easts, he blinks, "Is that what you want too?"

My Iegs fall apart. "Yes, yes, Taehyung. I've been dreaming of it."

"You've been dreaming of this?"

"I've wanted you to be my first."

Taehyung doesn't waste any time as he reaches towards the bedside table and pulls out a packet of c0ndom. He tears it and sheaths it on. His thickness is what intimidates me.