CHP 26

~~~~~PAST~~~~~

KIM MILA

Jungkook drives to the beach. At first, I thought we're going to another party, but I was wrong.

It's just Amelia and Yoongi sprawled out on a picnic mat with beers and food. Since it's late at night, there aren't many people there, which is great, because I'm not in the mood to be in a chaotic place.

Yoongi and Jungkook do that fist-bump thing again.

"My girl is here!" Amelia comes forward to hug me. "I was so bummed when you told me you wouldn't be able to come."

"Yeah, change of plans. Taehyung's got work to do."

"Well, good, because now I have more time to spend with my best friend."

"Right." I smile, but I feel guilty for not telling Amelia about my relationship with Taehyung or situationship.

She's always shared everything with me, but I just don't feel comfortable sharing things about Tae and me. Those feelings are private to me, and I don't want someone to judge me for them.

"Let's go swimming!" she suggests.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit." I pouted.

"Lucky for you, I brought an extra one, so you can wear mine!" Amelia dug inside her bag and pulled out a two-piece bikini suit, which was a little too suggestive for my taste."I think I'd better sit this one out. I can't even swim."

"Jungkook will teach you to swim." Yoongi pokes him with his elbow, giving him a wink. "Right, Jungkook?"

Even in the dark, I can see Jungkook blush. "Of course. I can show you the basics."

"I'll be so mad if you sit alone here in the dark," Amelia says and grabs my hand, forcing me to follow her.

"Okay, but I don't want to go far."

"Cool." Jungkook says. "Don't worry, I'll watch over you."

Amelia strips off her dress, revealing her bikini inside. I go to the showers at the beach to change.

This is a bad idea.

The suit is hot pink, and since Amelia is slimmer than I am, the suit is an inch too tight, which makes my boobs spill out of the bikini top, and the bottom is racy too.

When I walk out of the showers, Jungkook's waiting for me outside.

He grins and gives out a low whistle. "Hot."