CHP 28

~~~~~PAST~~~~~

KIM MILA

Taehyung doesn't speak to me in the morning. He prepares breakfast, and he's about to leave when I decide to apologize to him.

"I'm sorry. I know it's my fault, and I should have told you I was going out with friends."He sighs and turns around to look at me.

"You don't need my permission to meet your friends, Mila, but you need to understand that I was worried about you, and I thought something bad might have happened." Taehyung said

"I told you my phone died." Mila told

"I have to get to work," he says as he slams the empty mug of coffee on the counter, the one that I'd gifted him on his thirtieth birthday,

and he picks up his bag."Your dad called me. He's arriving sooner than he planned, so make sure you pack your stuff."

"When's he coming?" Mila asked

"Tomorrow." Taehyung walks out of the house without a second glance.

*****

I've already packed my suitcase, so when Taehyung gets home that night. I'm on the living room couch watching a series on his massive TV.

He had a box of my favourite donuts on the table and just like that. I know I'm forgiven.

He can't stay mad at me for a long time. I'm his weakness, but there's something else in his eyes that I don't recognize.

He doesn't notice what I'm wearing.A silk nightgown that has a low neck, it makes my breasts spill out, and I've curled my hair in beachy waves. I just want to surprise him, and look like one of those mature ladies he used to go out with.

My mind is a gutter. It's filled with all these X-rated things I want him to do to me.

He sits down beside me and yanks at his tie. "What are you watching?" Taehyung asked

"It's a romantic comedy." I answered him.

"What's it about?" Taehyung questioned

""There's a man who chases after the woman he loves. but she's wary of love, so she keeps thinking he doesn't have genuine feelings for her." I told him

He frowns. "Sounds cheesy as hell."

"It is, but there's nothing interesting, either. I've watched almost all the good shows." Maybe he's blind because he continues to stare at the screen.

I scoot closer to him, and in a seductive voice I say. "But now that you're here, I don't have to worry about getting bored."