CHP 22

~~~~~PRESENT ~~~~~

KIM MILA

"I don't want to talk about that," I admit. "I wish I could go back and change everything."

"I think the reason we've been so awkward around each other is because of the things that transpired between us. I was hoping we could hash it out and start fresh."

"This is a fresh start, Taehyung."

"You and I both know that isn't the case," he argues.

I roll my eyes. "Okay, you win. What do you want to talk about?"

"I just wanted to say that whatever happened wasn't your mistake, and it was partly my fault too. I kept feeling guilty for a long time, thinking that I'd done something wrong."

"I asked for it. Taehyung, and you were very mature," I tell him. "It was me who destroyed everything."

"You did not," he says, caressing my shoulders slowly. "I wish I could apologize to you for the past, but that's not what I'm here to talk about."

..

I turn around in the bathtub so we are face to face. "How about you k!ss me instead?"

.

His mouth is searing hot over mine, gliding smoothly, his tongue sweeping aggressively, taunting and making me writhe and moan.

I'm quite aware of the monster that is his c0ck pressed against my core. My hands make their way down to his taut abs and then grab his tight baIIs, which are screaming for reIease.

He pulls away immediately. "I said we'll take it slow."

"Take it however slow you want, Mr. Kim, but I need you inside me right now."

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Positive."

He kisses me harder, devouring me. His hands grab my b*easts and he squeezes them, his mouth moving in sync with his hands.

He pulls away from my lips to take one of my b*easts into his mouth. His tongue is ruthIess, starved.

He gr!ps my ass roughly, tugging me to him. His teeth graze my neck ever so slightly, which causes somersauIts in my stomach.

The water sloshes as I try my best to get into a comfortable position in the tub.

I notice the intense way he looks at me. Those dark forest eyes are filled with lust.