CHP 13

~~~~~PAST~~~~~

KIM MILA

Taehyung leaves early in the morning to go to work, and I don't fail to notice that one of his employees accompanies him. I'm not happy about it. She's everything I wanted to be, i.e. a mature adult. She has the hyena laugh and tries too hard to impress him. I vaguely hear her say that they should grab breakfast together. I clench the curtain corners in my fist when I see them leave in her car.

That's the first sign of jealousy. I've felt jealous before but it's so much worse to see it happen in front of my eyes and the fact that I'm growing up slowly and he's growing older faster bothers me.

He texts me in the afternoon asking me what he should bring over for dinner and I respond vaguely saying "Anything is fine."

While I'm at home, I have unwanted thoughts entering my mind about how Taehyung and the woman share a quickie in his perfect little office. They could have an affair. I almost break my phone in anger.

( Overthinking 🙂 check ✅) 👍

This jealousy is unreasonable and I'm aware of that, yet I can't seem to stop it.

There is some problem with the showers in the bedroom I'm using, so I decided to take my things to Taehyung's room.

I disrobe and walk into his shower. It has huge shower- heads from all four sides, completely high-tech, with a spectacular view. Glass walls from bottom to top. No one could see from the outside, but I have a clear view from the inside. The water is cold at first and quickly gets warmer. I take a few pumps of the shampoo and massage it into my skull. I'm feeling too comfortable with the shower that I don't feel like getting out.

When I close my eyes, I have an image of Taehyung in my head.

His large body hovering over mine. Taehyung manhandling me. Those stormy blue eyes filled with desire just for me. He has very big and rough hands, unlike the guys from my high school. I feel warm all of a sudden, and I feel molten liquid gather between my thighs.

I grab my left breast and squeeze it, thinking about Taehyung doing it to me. I flick my n*pple until it turns into hardened pebbles. I keep doing it until I'm m0aning in the shower.

My hand slowly moves to my abdomen and then to touch my core.

I'm soaking wet, the sticky liquid coats my fingers and I'm swollen down there. I lean back against the wall and start massaging my pu*sy, moving my fingers slowly in and out of me imagining Taehyung's fingers doing it. I detach the shower head and use the pressure for the water to pleasure myself.

"Taehyung..." I let out a strained m0an.

There's no one in the house so I can be as loud as I can.