Don't talk to Val

The next morning I told Charlie that I would accept her offer to be queen which she was ecstatic about and today's exercise was show and tell and Angel had decided to show us one of his award winning porn movies

The next morning I told Charlie that I would accept her offer to be queen which she was ecstatic about and today's exercise was show and tell and Angel had decided to show us one of his award winning porn movies. Most of us , excluding Niffty, watched the show in disgust.

"Y'know this performance won me a Sex-x-x-x-I award !" Angel stated proudly.

"It's, uh... very...honest ?" Charlie turned away from that T. V in disgust, thank goodness Alastor wasn't here otherwise he would ended Angel just for showing me this shit.

"Ew." Vaggie deadpanned at the show, "Okay enough of that. Angel, what the fuck ?"

"What ?! You said it was show 'n tell day. I'm showing you my best film and I'm telling you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker."

"Y'know not a very convincing interrogation scene ." Husk said from the bar.

"Alright dickhead, what makes you think you have any right to insult my work right to my fucking face ?"

"You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage ?"

Angel gasped, "Fuck you ! This is classy art."

"This isn't exactly what most people would consider as art Angel." I told him.

"Well we in the sex community do." Angel sassed back

Husk walked up to Angel, "That's bullshit you get drunk and bitch about them all the time ! Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender ! I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point. That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep ! Princess is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own."

Charlie scoffed, "What ?! No, I- what ? Pffft no, no !"

"This one judges everyone and everything because she hates herself. Little Miss soon to be queen there,  she tells me about how mush you wanna fuck that boyfriend of yours !" Everyone looked at me with a look that said 'what the fuck ?'

"What you telling me you never wanted to fuck your partner before ?! God !"

"And Niffty ? Hehhhh... you don't even wanna know what her deal is."

Angel burst out laughing, " You weren't kidding ! Wow ! Kitten's got claws ! Meow ~"

"And you ! Don't even get me started. I see right through you and all this bullshit and how fake you are."

"Oh, me ? Fake ? Wow. I had no idea. Guess that's why I'm an actor. Dumbass. And -," Angel was cut off by his phone ringing, "Hold that thought. Hello ? Uh, yeah I'm-I'm... no, no I just I... no I-I'm not... but, uh...yeah, I'll be right there ." Angel hung up the phone and turned back to us, "Well, uh, looks like Val needs me for an emergency shoot."

"Uh-huh, sure." Husk muttered sarcastically.

"Ya know what ? Fuck you. I don't give a shit what some drunk ass bartender thinks a' me. So why don't you just crawl back to whatever cave you came out from, porn critic !" Angel started making his way to the door but Charlie chased after him.