And at last I see the light

(I wanted to do a chapter of the couple singing this song because :A

(I wanted to do a chapter of the couple singing this song because :A. I feel like it suits them and B. I saw a YouTube video having a similar idea and thought it would be cute)

It had been 2 weeks since Andria had given birth to the twins and news had traveled around Hell quickly about the birth of the new royals. No one knew how people found out, but they all assumed the nurse had been running her mouth about it, but Andria and Alastor expected such, it didn't really bother them. A lot of their friends, who hadn't seen the babies as yet, were fawning over them when Alastor and Andria brought them places. Even Susan thought they were cute, but Alastor didn't let her get too close to them. Today was a day of celebration for all the rings of Hell, but even more so for everyone at the hotel. Today was the day of the floating lights ceremony to officially let everyone in Hell know that the royal family had 2 new members. Charlie, obviously, went all out and decorated the hotel with blue and pink balloons. Alastor and Andria had also invited a few of their friends, who weren't staying at the hotel, over too. Such as Rosie, Asmodeus, Fizz, Stolas, Octavia, Cherri Bomb and such. Alastor felt proud to show off his perfect children to others. He knew they would both grow up to be fine royals. Alastor sat on the sofa next to his loving wife, his hand resting on her thigh as she leaned into him while they watched Angel Dust and Octavia play with the babies. "They really are perfect, aren't they, my darling ?" Alastor said giving Andria's thigh a slight squeeze.

"Nobody's perfect, Al, especially no one down here, but they are beautiful."

"Darling, they are the living embodiment of our love. Of course they're perfect."

Andria chuckled at her husband's statement, "I suppose that's one way of saying it."

"And tonight, all of Hell will know that they are here and they are the children of two of the most powerful beings in all of Hell." Alastor stated proudly.

Andria stayed quiet for a moment, pondering over Alastor's statement as she looked at her children, who looked so innocent as her friends played with them. Alastor noticedher silence and looked down at her in concern, "Darling ?"

"They're going to have a lot of attention as they grow older. I just...I hope the cruelty of this realm doesn't hurt them."

Alastor's expression softened as he used his clawed finger to gently tilt her chin up to look at him, "Darling, they are Morningstars, this will be their kingdom one day and I know it is dangerous to them while they seem so defenseless, but they still have time to grow, besides you haven't even become queen yet, so they still have time. Either way they'll be alright because the are our children . They have our genes . They're strong, like us, like you. They'll be fun." Alastor assured his wife.

Andria felt reassured about their future here in Hell after Alastor's sentiment speech, besides Alastor did have quite the reputation throughout Hell , so not many would try to hurt their kids and if they did , they would surely end up double dead, "You're right, love. They'll be fine."