Jealous dad

A/n: hi guys I just wanted to let you know that I have noticed some spelling errors in my story and I am going to go through and fix it

A/n: hi guys I just wanted to let you know that I have noticed some spelling errors in my story and I am going to go through and fix it. So if you see any pls point it out.

3rd person pov:

Vaggie yawned as she started to wake up from her slumber, she looked to her left and saw that her girlfriend wasn't in bed with her. She got up, brushing her fizzy hair and changing into her regular clothes bed rushing downstairs where everyone, minus Alastor, was watching Charlie in front of some sort of clue board whilst she muttered to herself. Vaggie stood next to Andria who looked at her sister worriedly.

"Yikes." Angel muttered as Vaggie spoke up.

"Charlie ?...Sweetie, you, uh, you good ?"

"Nope, no ! Not really ! Haha !" Charlie replied as she turned to face the group, "I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. We've done trust falls. We've tried sharing our feelings. We only have a couple months left before the angels come." Charlie then laughed manically as her demon form came out for a few seconds. "And at this rate-,"

"Maybe it's time-," Andria started before Charlie cut her off.

"No."

"To ask..."

"Don't say it !"

"Dad." Charlie groaned out of failure knowing she probably had no other choice. "Sis, I know you don't want to but we need every advantage we can get right now."

"He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said 'go ahead and kill everyone' !" Charlie then gasped, "Wait ! That's it."

"Kill everyone ?" Andria questioned.

"No. He could get us a meeting with heaven."

"Didn't we already try that ?"

"Well, yeah, with Adam, he was an asshole. But he isn't charge of all of heaven. We could go to the top ! There's sure to be some angels who will listen." Charlie pulled out her phone and scrolled through her contacts till she found her dad's name. She was about to press the dail button but she hesitated.

"What's the hold up ? You got daddy issues ?" Husk asked noticing her hesitation.

"No, we just have never been close. After he and mom split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls... sometimes, but only if he's bored or like, needs me to do something."

"Daddy issues." Husk confirmed.

"Well, I'd like to meet the big dick in charge." Angel said leaning on the couch.

"The ultimate bad boy." Niffty said with a knife in her hand, which Angel took discreetly, "I bet he's scary."

"I wouldn't count on it Niffty." Andria said, knowing what a soft little duckling her dad was.