|| Can we be more? ||

———Enemies with Benefits———
Their relationship strictly involved one thing and one thing only. Pleasure. And pleasure only.
It was bound to happen that one of them would latch onto the other and develop feelings beyond a sexual relationship, but will it work out?

• SMUT •
• Containing: CNC ;; Face-Fuck ;; Degradation ;; Bondage •

||————||

Their relationship started when Niragi was demanded to go get treated after gaining injuries when playing a game.
Minor to him was in actuality a broken ankle which laid him off-duty until fully recovered.

From the word, go.
These two had a rather unusual tension that would always intoxicate their airflow. The looks, the closeness.
It all correlated into an immense build-up in desire that was soon to be unleashed.

Chishiya worked within the medical department at the Beach which he was appointed to handle on his own since pre-borderlands he was served with a degree which granted him the only person with the ability in medical care in the Beach.

Niragi made his grand entry into the medical clinic known to be housed by Chishiya. The second their eyes locked, Chishiya's eyes flickered as he tightened his low pony tail, "seems like my favourite patient has come to pay me a visit — how lucky am I?" His voice dripped with sarcasm as his lips curled into a rather comfortable smirk.

"Just do your job already" Niragi snarled, gaining his ground slowly, with a rather prominent limb to his right leg as his weight unsteadily levelled as more weight favoured to his left leg rather than equally to both sides.

Chishiya's eyebrow cocked upwards as he saw the man throw the entirety of his bodyweight onto the hospital bed, practically welcoming himself into the appointment before Chishiya could even begin his duties, "What brings my favourite in today" Chishiya teased as the man scoffed harshly.

"My right ankle", Chishiya was on his knees, looking up from below Niragi with half-lidded eyes as he listened to Niragi's tonality scrap harsh words from the depths of his throat, short, low and raspy.
Their eye contact remained for a prolonged period of time before Chishiya grasped at the bruised ankle and slowly traced his fingers over the injured area with delicacy, as he tilted his head, "does this hurt?"

Niragi's facial expression was bitterly pained as his nose scrunch exposing magnitudes of wrinkles to appear across his face, "yes you fucking idiot — now do something about it, goddamn it!" Niragi exclaimed, seemingly unpleased by the other's gestures.

Chishiya chuckled lowly as he continued his work "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" he jokingly stated, applying a cast to be fitted around Niragi's ankle, and with due care and attention the cast was nicely fitted.
"You think it's fucking funny?" Niragi winced before clutching a firm grasp, his hand swiftly gaining placement in chishiya's blonde locks, his teeth grinding on each-other.

Chishiya looked up his face showing pure innocency, his eyes half-lidded, his opec eyes glistening in the soft lighting that the room granted, "What~?" Chishiya hummed softly, with a small smirk, his hands slowly slithering their way up Niragi's legs to softly massage his inner thighs.
Niragi looked down with a slight eyebrow raise.

"I'm done playing fucking games" Niragi hissed, biting down on Chishiya's ear hard causing him to yelp out in pain, with little whimpers.
"You're such a fucking tease, and you know exactly what you're doing" Niragi scrambled his free hand to snake around the belt of his Jeans, pulling at it aggressively to reveal his hardened bulge underneath his boxers that shortly was allowed free.