|| Irredeemable or Broken? #1 ||

• Story Summary •
Niragi Suguru was notoriously known for being the Beach's 'fuck-boy', the phrase 'Sleep then Ditch' was his favoured motto that he applied to everyone he slept with.
Chishiya wanted to break Niragi's spirit and heart after he had used one of his friends within the beach, Kuina.
His revenge plan: Make Niragi fall in love with him, then break his heart.

||—————||
Part 1 of 3
-Mature/Explicit scenes: 18+ smut-
-Fluff (Happy ending)-
-Drinking/Smoking-
-Mentions of bullying/abuse-
-Slow Burner (Long-fic)-
- out-of-character -
||————||

After a long, private meeting with Hatter, the last thing Chishiya expected to see — or the last person, should he say — to see outside of his dorm door was no other than Kuina, herself.
Her eyes were glazed over with tears that streamed elegantly down her tan, fair skin.
As her lips parted ways, she ended up choking on her own tears, pooling in her hands as she desperately tried to wipe them away,
"What happened?" Chishiya asked calmly, his tonality thick with only concern, as he opened the door to give entry into his apartment — immediately offering Kuina a seat on couch.

"It's Niragi.." she sniffled as she desperately found the words to continue her sentence, "He used me...I thought he was different— but you were right"

'You thought he was different?' How absurd.
Is the only thing that crossed Chishiya's mind when she stated those words. He's notoriously known for being a douchebag, how CAN he be different.

A wave of silence washed over them as Chishiya took the time to analyse the situation, he had the temptation to be smug as the words, 'I told you so!' Repeated in the back of his mind, but considering his friend's distress he pushed those at the further end away from his next steps.

He didn't want to be patronising like usual and give out the obvious answers without actually acknowledging his friends upset — he did truly care for Kuina.

Instead, Chishiya welcomed her inwards with open arms, her instantly accepting as she cried into the crook of his neck, his arms slowly slithering to hold her tightly in embrace as she cried.

"I guess there's only one option here" Chishiya says with his calm monotone as he breaks their contact, standing up from the ledge of the sofa, "I better get back at him; for hurting you and making you cry" he stated, confidence laced in his voice.

"There's no need Shiya..." Kuina weakly responded, nodding in thanks to Chishiya's offering of water that he handed to her, "Thank-you Shiya, really...You treat me so well" she smiled weakly, the smile forced as it didn't even create a fold on her face, weak and pathetic — just like Niragi.

"You deserve only goodness, Kuina. Trust in yourself, you'll find somebody worth your unconditional love"

"But please don't be mean to him..." Kuina weakly added, as she continued to talk, now and then hiccuping on her words as she spoke, "It was my fault, you warned me of who he was — and what he was like — and I still went and confessed my feelings knowing of such things..."
Kuina casted her eyes downwards, sadness washing over her as her eye's glued onto the water bottle that she held firmly in her hands.

"I should of known better — after all, everyone on the Beach knows he only does one-night stands and fucks around with anyone and everyone..." she murmured underneath her breath, her eyes never straying away from the water bottle.